"Bet."

couple of hours later, it's 7:30

Keith started getting ready, even though he wasn't going out he still needed to look presentable and appealing to Y/N. Algee was picking up Y/N from her house to bring her to theirs which gave him time to tidy up his room, sweeping clothes under his bed and in his closet. Spraying some nice smelling cologne on himself, and adding the final touch; a lavender scented candle by yankee.

"Oh shit! I forgot about my dental hygiene." He ran to his bathroom, almost slipping on his wooden floor about to sprain his ankles. He brushed, flossed, and used mouthwash make sure that his breath and teeth were on point.

bing !

He ran out of the bathroom as soon as he heard his phone ringtone and picked it up, almost dropping it in the process.

(1) new message from Algae
- I'm about to pull up with Y/N so you better be ready, if not sucks for you.

To: Algae
- you best believe i'm ready, i haven't gotten my dick moist all day just for this. I'm telling you, I'm going to win this bet off the bat. You're going to have to buy me chicken nuggets. 😉

Feeling satisfied and confident in his words, he laughed and sat down on his quickly tidied up bed.

A couple of minutes went by and he heard the front door open. He immediately got up and walked casually down stairs, "Oh hey Algee, seems like you brought a friend along." Keith smiled brightly at the girl, he was acting like he didn't already know that was Y/N. This nigga.

"I'm Y/N." The girl grinned at Keith and tucked some of her hair behind her ear.

"I feel like I've seen you somewhere before," He tapped his chin, discreetly looking at her body before looking back up at her face. "Ah, I know you look like a model straight out of a magazine."

Y/N blushed and giggled. "I've never modeled before."

"Are you sure because you're a natural at it, just looking at you is taking my breath away." Keith made his way next to her, still smiling at her trying to make her feel as comfortable as ever.

Meanwhile, Algee wanted to throw up listening to Keith's horrible flirting. But hey he can't complain, Keith is a ladies man.

"Alright well if you two love birds don't mind me, I'll be heading off to wherever the wind takes me." With that being said, the chocolate boy left leaving the other two alone in the house.

Perfect for the pimp daddy himself. "Hey, why don't we go up to my room?" He gave her an innocent look with and angelic smile on his face.

Y/N nodded in response then Keith took her hand and led her up to his room that he always gets play in. Once they got in he left the door open I mean, they're the only ones there.

She sat down on his bed and analyzed his room, it was a burgundy color and his sheets where white satin, so were his pillows but they were a velvet satin as well. His room was beautiful.

"Like what you see?" He snapped her back into reality and she looked at him.

"I love what I see, your room is so beautiful." She said while running her hands along the delicate fabric that laid across his bed.

"You're right, my room is beautiful but not as beautiful as you." He leaned towards her and stroked her face with his thumb. He couldn't tell but her heart was thumping like crazy. Yeah, she barely knew anything about Keith but she hasn't been touched in so long in any way, she forgot how it felt.

Keith inched closer to her lips, she could feel his minty breath on her lips as he looked into her eyes with his chocolate brown orbs. It made him look so innocent, yet he wasn't innocent at all.

His eyes began to fog from the lust he was feeling and couldn't hold back anymore. He pressed his juicy lips onto hers. She was taken aback but soon started kissing back. Their lips moved in sync as he pushed her down gently on the bed, not breaking the kiss. Keith started feeling on her body outside of her dress she was wearing, the dress material was soft. He guided his hands down to her ass and griped it, making Y/N gasp giving him the opportunity to stick his tongue in her mouth, he was only doing all of this so he could get in between those thighs.

On the other hand, Y/N's mind was having 5,000 racing thoughts per second, she didn't know what she has gotten herself into but she was enjoying it.

Tbc. 🤷🏽‍♀️