Part 16

Heaven's pov
I woke up, wanting to see him next to me, but he wasn't there, I texted him, but he didn't reply as well, please let this not be a scandal of some kind, just please.

I went dowsnstairs, and I drank a cup of hot chocolate, waiting for Calvin- if he shows up, I sighed and got dressed. I plopped on my bed and turned on Netflix, I love that thing, I logged into my account, and I watched The Tales of Despereau, I know, real mature.

I paused the movie, when I heard a knock, I jumped from my cozy place. I opened the door and I was greeted by Calvin, he had a giant teddy bear, he was hidden behind it. "Calvin, is this for me?"
"Yeah." He was hiding behind the bear, so I took the bear , placed it aside, and I jumped and hugged him.
"Thank you, I love it."
"You are welcome."
He let go of me , gently.
"So how, did you find out that I love teddy bears?"
"Cause I am your best friend dummy." He kissed my hands.
"Calvin, why are you not hanging out with your friends?"
"They are out of town."
I made an 'o' shape with my face, and I nodded. Mom woke up.
"Hey kids." She yawned.
We said our hellos. "Oh, Calvin, it is nice seeing you here." She smiled.
"Thank you, Mrs.Moore."
"Get dressed Heaven."
"Why?"
"You are meeting my parents." I quickly turned around. With tension obvious on my face.
"Umm.....of course."
He came closer, making my heart skip a beat, gosh, I so li- love him.
But no, shake that off your mind, he doesn't like you, You are nothing, compared to the girls he used to date, and he is a player. Get over it.

I rolled my eyes, on my thoughts.
"Don't worry, you will love them." He kissed my cheeck and hugged me. He is gonna be the end of me!

I hugged back, and I went up to see what should I wear, considering that Calvin lives in the rich part of town, so that says about him.

I pulled a baby blue short dress, that reaches right above my knees, but it is of course not too exposing, you know me, plus I want to impress Calvin, dress to impress right. Anyways, he said he is picking me up at seven, now is five thirty.

I hopped into the shower, and I turned the water on, I usually love baths, I find it really relaxing, but I can't take this long, so after doing everything, I curled my hair, just a little, making the wave effect. I put some light consealer and a light pink lispstick, of course after dressing up. I put on my pink flats and I was on the front porch.

A black Lumborghini swiped by. Woah, Calvin, looked beyond amazing. His hair was the usual spiked mess, but still, it was amazing. He was in a black tux that made me swoon. I think I am drooling. Oh god! Get a hold of yourself Heaven! "Heaven."
He smiled.
"You look stunning, I love it." He got out of the car, And kissed my hand.
'And you look magnificent as alway.' I thought to my self.
"Thanks Princess." Oh my freak! I did not just say that out loud.
I blushed with embarrasment.

We talked a bit in the car, but minutes later, we arrived at the mansion area, we came across, the hugest one, boy, it was breath taking, I starred in aw, my house is no where compared to it.
My house was two story, but it was less than ordinary, his house is dimentional five story, with-
"You ready?"
"Yeah." I smiled.
He grabbed my hand , interwining our fingers, making sparks explode, we knocked on the door, a couple opened, of course his parents.
"Come in sweety."
We sat on the couch.
I can see he had his mom's green eyes, he looked a lot like her, I can see where the good looks come from, she is stunning.

His father had dirty blonde hair, with bright blue eyes, this is where Calvin got the blue pigment around his green ones.
"Oh Heaven, we have heard so much about you, you seem lovely, just like our son described."
I blushed, he said I was lovely,
"Thank you Mr. and Mrs. Parker."
Although he and I were neighbors but not the kind that is like meters away, no but in our town, such distances are counted as few.
"Dinner is ready." His mom said,
We were seated on the table, I was beside Calvin.
"So Heaven,what are your dreams and hopes in life?"
"I would love to be a doctor, I have always liked this career."
"What college would you like to go sweety?"
"I was intending Harvard, since I am a straight A student, I think I have a shot."
"That is great." His father said. His familly is so great. They have so much love and generosity in their eyes, I love them already.

We were seated, and his father was telling us about him as a child, I just laughed at the photos, they were all so cute. Calvin grabbed my thigh, I smiled.

"Do you intend on having a future with our son?" I don't know what to say. "Guys, you are making her uncomfortable." They apologized.

"Hey honey, why don't you and Calvin go to his room, we will be here arranging stuff." I  nodded.
"I am sorry that they asked so."
He sounded pissed. I put my hand on his, "Calvin, don't worry, they are great." He smiled. When we were heading downstairs, Calvin pushed me against a wall, he snuggled in my neck, and  kissed my sweet spot.
"Calvin, you're parents are downstairs." I tried pushing him.
"So what?" He kept hugging my waist making my heart skip beats.

Our faces were inches appart.
"Let me put my lips on yours." I heard his husky voice, as it fanned my face. He leaned and crashed his lips onto mine, whoah the fireworks, they were perfect together, I moved slowly and he was tough, he grabbed the back of my head, not wanting me to let go."
Calvin spoke.
"I....."