Part 13

Heaven's pov
I begged my mom, not to go to school today, you know why. But mom being mom, said I should go, and prove that I am not afraid of them.
Here we go. I walked through the door, and everyone stared talking.
I ignored it and I walked to my locker, I opened it and boom! It exploded in my face.
Ketchup and milk, the two things I despise the most. My books were all dirty and wet, everything got ruined.
Nichole was standing. "Like the surprise , Heaven?" She and her minions burst in laughter, I stood still, not wanting to move. I went to the bathroom and cleaned my clothes, or tried cleaning them. I smelled like tomatoes , I am starting to think people actually enjoy, turtoring me.
I walked to first class. Everyone was soon seated, and the teacher walked in.
"Class open your text books on page 23 and read till 34."
I opened my book, and started absorbing the knowledge. The door was kicked .
In entered, Calvin, with red lipstick on his lips and a giggling Arya, I hate hate that girl so much.
"Mr. Parker, and Ms.Clyde, care to explain where were you?" The teacher stood furiously.
"No thanks."
"And please, wipe the red stuff off your lips." The teacher sighed.
I knew that Arya was bad news, but not a slut. I mean you exactly know what is this 'stuff's cause on his lips.
"I want you two away. Calvin, sit next to Heaven."
"No sir, please no." I talked .
"I am not asking Ms.Moore."
Calvin came and sat next to me.
While I was reading, someone poked me.
"I want a pencil."
"There is a library across the street." I answered bluntly and angrily. Now, I won't lie to you, I still love Calvin, but trust me, the heart's matters are obligatory, wether you like it or not, and I hate that.
"Why are you being rude?" He said through clenched teeth.
"Gesus, I don't know. Why don't you ask your self?" I spitted angrily.
"I don't want to have this conversation with a nobody, plus you aren't worthy."
"Yeah that slut is."
He rolled his eyes. Finally, class was over, I went to the door, it was lunch time, I grabbed just an apple and went out to the garden. Arya and Calvin were pressed against each- you know what, I am not sure I can continue what were they doing, my manners highly forbid me.
I shrugged in disgust, as I threw my apple away, my eating is becoming scarce, I am not in the mood.
And to add on all this, tomorrow is Valentine's Day. Yay. At least I have nutella. I laughed alone, I have got to find a friend, this is gettig exhausting.
Anyways, I went to sixth period, the last one. Nothing much happened, since they weren't in my class.
Trust me, I am glad. I walked home, and it started to rain, amazing. I finally arrived, mom quickly brought a blanket and covered me.
"I hope you didn't get annoyed today sweety."
"No, it was fine." It was a lie,
"Mom, I have homework, got to go." She nodded and smiled.
I reached my room and I spread my books, It was essay turn.
My favorite. I finished and I was packing my books, when suddenly, I felt dizzy, as if the room was spinning, moments later it went black.
~~~~··.·.·.·.·.·.·.·.·.·.·.·..·.~~~~
I woke up in a bed, mom was hovering over me.
"How are you feeling sweety?"
"Better, what happened?"
"You fainted, the doctor says you should be eating more, nothind dangerous thanks god."
"Oh well, when will I be out?"
"After tomorrow, you still have lots of medication. I called the Parkers , they are on their way."
"Mom....you do know that Calvin and I are fighting, right?"
"Yeah but...."
"It is okay mom."
Minutes later, the Parkers were here. His mom kissed my forehead, and he came with a blank look on his face. Not a hint of care in those amazing green eyes.
"Mom, can't we just go? I have a date with Arya." Seriously.
"I hate her, cancel."
"Mom but-"
"Don't argue back young man."
"Fine."
"Now, go sit next to Heaven and see how she is doing." He rolled his eyes.
"It is okay Mrs. Parker, let him have fun." I smiled weakly, he looked shocked.
"It is not like I mean anything to him , anyways."
He starred at the floor,
His mom went out, leaving us alone.
"So why are you here?" He asked.
"Oh, I fainted , I wasn't eating much."
"Why?"
"Umm....I....."
"Look, if you really want to go out with her, call your mom, I will convince her."
I cannot believe, I just said that, although he does not care about my happinnes. But I will always about his, eventhough, he destroyed me, I want him to be happy.
"No." and again with being blunt.