Part 3

Calvin's pov
I just sat there, in the boring class, eyeing the hot girls, however, one seemed to be the nerd, she never looked at me, I mean I am hot as hell! She was answering everything. And she explained half of the stuff, well, I am not a nerd. I get straight A's but I don't show it, nor do I pay attension in class, I just know. It will ruin my 'Bad Boy' reputation.
Anyways, I checked her, she had glass brown eyes, with brown hair, she semt tanned and she had beautiful little red lips, but of course wasn't my type, I tend to seek hot chicks and not beautiful ones.
I know that is messed up.
"Calvin, you don't want to be looking at Heaven Moore. She is the nerd."
A girl talked to me while twirling her platinum blonde hair.
"Oh yeah, and who are you supposed to be?"
"I am Christie Sevens. My parents own the school. "
She is hawt! I would like to see her one more time.
I winked at her and she giggled.
Well, since she is the nerd time to tease her.
I threw a paper ball at her and kicked her chair.
She looked at me with those beautiful eyes. And she wispered shyly. "Could you please stop."
"What if I don't want to?"
She just turned around, what a tough personality, why are some people so weak? I think they are disgusting. And I hate her already.
People like her, should go to a therapist , she should've stood up to me. Not like anyone dares, but you know what I am saying.
class was over, and everyone was out , but me and her, while she was packing her stuff ready to leave, I grabbed her wrist.
And again with the whispers.
"Please let go of me."
I got closer to her, wanting to make her feel nervouse.
"What is your name?" I already know, but I want to make her uncomfortable.
"H-heaven M-moore."
She let go and ran away.
Heaven's pov
He grabbed my wrist . I pleaded for him to let go, but that only made him come closer, I looked at his amazing greeen eyes, but I immeadiately looked away.
I told him my name and ran off.
After a few periods , without him, thanks god, I went to the cafeteria and got my lunch.
I only ordered a sandwich, as I am also not much of an eater, but, on the other hand. I am not the salad -kind of girl, I like to dig in.
I swear , I have a loud character inside me, only my mom can see appearently.
I sat down alone on the wet bench, from the light drizzles, I just hope that they don't turn into a storm, mom has work till twelve am today .
I was thinking when someone tapped my shoulder. I turned around to see Christie.
"Listen you nerd, Calvin is mine, so don't ever think about him."
She went away with Breyanna and Deya, the minions of the cliché queen B, I sat down looking at everyone. Calvin joined the cool bad boys at school, there is no doubt in that. Jacob, Miller, Matthew, and Calvin were against the lockers. My eyes met Calvin's , they softened which shocked me, but I turned away.