Part 5

Heaven's pov
I walked through Mrs.Parker's froont door, I found a little girl who is very sweet and kind.
"Would you wike yo pway bawbies?" She looked at me with her big blue eyes.
I nodded, she grabbed my hand and dragged me upstairs,
"What is your name ?"
She asked me.
"I am Heaven."
"Hewwo Heaven, I am Kaywa."
I giggled at her cuteness, and hugged her, she is a cutie.
"Do you know my bwother Cawvin?"
I sighed and nodded.
"I wove him so much, he pways with me, and he takes me fow ice cweam everyday." She had a huge smile on her petite face, I was shocked to know that he does so with his sister.
"I am glad you have him sweety."
"Yeah, well everyone is glad to have me." I looked up to see Calvin standing at the door and smirking. I blushed , but this time, I actually spoke.
"I should get going, see you tomorrow Kayla." I smiled at the girl and was about to exit the room. When Calvin pinned me against the wall, I felt his hot minty breath on my face.
"Don't come back here, ever." He growled. "W-well, y-your m-mom, i-invited m-me." I managed to get the words out of my mouth, he grabbed my wrists hurting me.
"W-well s-he isn't here." He mocked me. "Get out now."
I was about to say something, when Kayla kicked his leg.
"Don't huwt hew, She is my fwiend." She begged, he picked her up and kissed her nose.
"You don't want to be friends with her Kay." I was hurt by his words, I grabbed my stuff, and walked out the front door, I reache my home and plopped on my bed, doing my homework, I had so much to do.
I finally finished and I called my mom, she is a nurse.
"Hey mom."
"Hi sweety."
"How is London?"
"Great, but work isn't."
I laughed through the phone, we had a conversation for about twenty minutes and then I hung up.
It was getting late, so I showered and I went to sleep.
Well, night passed in a blurr, I woke up from a dream about dad, gosh, I wish he was here.
I wore a grey sweater with a blouse and some black jeans, I put my hair in a braid, and I walked with an apple through the door, I arrived to school, whenI found Calvin exchanging saliva with Christie, ew. Just ew. That ruined my day! I shook it off and went to class, just as my luck , I came across Miller, Mathew , and jacob. Here we go, Jacob gave me a pitty smile , Calvin pulled my hair and punched my stomach. I screamed for help, but people just laughed, I cried , getting constant punches , they let me go, laughing at how gullible am I.
I went to the girl's room, and looked in the mirror. My face was bruised, and my cheek had a black stain, I covered my shoulders with a paper towel, to prevent the blood from getting on my clothes. But my arms were already scarred.
Calvin's pov
I saw how was she crying as she ran, preventing blood from staining her clothes. I actually felt sorry.
Class started.
"Heaven, why are there blood stains on your sweater?"
"Because she is a serial killer disguised in a nerd." Christie said , and everyone laughed at her, I saw how tears escaped her eyes. And how she sniffled quietly into her tissue, she excused her self and went to the nurse.
I followed her. The nurse hugged her and she cried more.
"Who did this to you?"
She managed to speak.
"The usual, but this time the new boy. Calvin Parker joined them, I-I don't k-know what I ever did to him. But he keeps on hitting me, and making fun of me. I can't handle this anymore."
Ouch. I actually felt guilty.
"Sweety, you have a broken rib, and an ankle as well, I am sorry, I can fix your ankle but not your rib, you are gonna have to go to the hospital."