Part 14

Calvin's pov
Arya has been calling non stop, I picked the phone up and called her. "Hey baby, why were you not answering?" Her high pitched voice blasted through the phone making me shrug.
"Look, I am sorry, I was busy."
"Calvin, this is like the tenth time, don't tell me you are with Heaven!"
"No, I am not." I sighed and hung up, I just don't like Arya anymore, I have to end this, she is always at parties getting drunk and stuff. And I know I am a bad boy. But I like good girls, not bitches, really.
Heaven was out two weeks ago, she is fine, that is what I have heard. Her and I have stopped talking. She only comes to my house for Kayla and mom, once she sees me, she just excuses herself and leaves.
I called Arya, to break it up.
Of course, she had nothing to do,
She showed up real quick.
"We need to talk." I said with a serious expression.
"About what baby?" She smiled and giggled flirtatiously, I am so getting tired of this , I rolled my eyes.
"We aren't gonna work?"
"Why?" She gasped.
"I am not comfortable, sorry."
"Oh well, I kissed like thirty guys so okay."
"You are a slut."
She frowned and went out the door. "Choose the nerd over me, Parker."
Heaven's pov
I was sitting in my room, when I heard a high voice.
"Choose the nerd over me , Parker." I am guessing it was Arya. But why did she say choose the nerd? Did Calvin break up with her?! I have got to find out. But how do I do it? I am out, I am just heading to his door. I rung the doorbell, Kayla answered.
"Hey sweety, is Calvin here?"
"Yeah." He came to the door, I lowered my head, "What do you want?"
"Um.....I-I w-was w-wondering i-if you were okay, I heard yelling from across the street."
"Well, nothing is wrong, ba-bye." He slammed the door in my face, I sighed and walked , heading to my house. "Wait." I turned around and I saw him.
"Sorry, but I wasn't in the mood."
I nodded and walked away. I can't take this anymore, not talking to Calvin is hard, very hard. He was so sweet and loving when it comes to me. And he walked away.
I got dressed and I went to the library - yes, there are still teens that enjoy the library, I just finished Frankenstein, so I need a whole new bundle of books.
Today, mom had double shifts, so I walked out and strolled my way to the town's public library.
I checked in with my card, and I hit those books. I grabbed War and Peace, as I also grabbed Shakespeare's sonnet book.
Oh, how much I adore reading, the literature, the symbolysm , the joy, the dialects , it is all so great.
Two hours later, I managed to finish a few parts. And I went home. Today is Friday, or as I would like to call it. 'Freaky Friday' because mom isn't here, and freak out all on my own, no will come, I have got to make it. That stopped for a while, when he was around but yeah.