Part 12

Calvin's pov
I told her I don't want to be with her anymore, she is too clingy.
I know, that she means good, but it is getting annoying, she tried calling me, but I am ignoring.
I know, it is cold and rutheless. But I can't do this anymore.
I called Arya , in attempt to get my mind off Heaven. We are going to the park. I love it there.
"Hey."
"Hi." I met Arya, on my front porch, I hugged her, she is just so sweet. But from the corner of my eye, I saw Heaven sitting on her window, she had this little seating area beside it.
Her head was in her hands, and she was crying, I rolled my eyes, how dramatic and clíche.
Hurting people isn't clíche, you are just too cold to realize that, this is how you let her go.
My consious and I had this semi fight, great now I am mad. All because of her.
"Calvin, you ready?" Arya said and smiled, "Yeah sure." I grabbed her hand and we were on our way.
We arrived there and sat on the bench, that is facing the lake. I looked at her, she is just wonderful, "Don't tell me you are thinking about that Heaven girl."
She sighed. "No."
"Good, I don't want you thinking about that nerd, she is worthless, and not to mension, she has zero popularity."
At first, I wanted to stop her, because she was nothing like that, but I don't want to.
I nodded and she quickly grabbed my face and kissed me. At first, I wanted to push her, but it was nice, I felt sparks. I have no idea, if I am destroying myself and her, or if I am lifting my soul to heaven, by being with Arya.
She hugged me. "Arya, would you like to be my girlfriend?
"Yes and a thousand yes!"
Heaven's pov
I don't want to sound like a stalker, but I went to the park, I swear, I didn't know he was there.
I heard Arya talking about me, in a bad way of course, and Calvin didn't stop her! A bad boy, stays a cold rutheless beast, with dead feelings, I tried awakening them, by being his friend, but my attempt failed miserably. He does not care, and will not care.
He asked her to be his girlfriend, for heaven's sake, he just met her!
And I realized that I am jealous because I liked Calvin, emphathize the past tense. But giving up on someone you love isn't that easy, especially, if you spent all of your time with him, felt his body engulf yours, felt your souls being immerged into grace together, and most importanly loved him with all your heart, now my thoughts are very gloomy, to be written on papers, for my grief shall not be expressed this easily.
But I have to move on, he isn't worthy, to have me, one day he will realize that he destroyed the person that loved him the most.
I went back home, I told mom everything. I broke down while talking about the subject.
This may seem pathetic, but my mom is the only person that I can trust, turns out not everyone is trustworthy.
Calvin's pov
I went back home, and I saw Heaven sitting on a swing, on their porch, she was reading a book, like always, she told me she found serenity while reading, it makes her live a world that she desires, and I was always mesmerized by her words, she had a beautiful mind and soul, she looked up and found me, so she hastened to inside the house and shut the door, I went into mine and Mom told me she needs to talk to me.
"Calvin, come here my boy."
I went towards my mom, and I sat across her.
"Why are you doing this?"
She put her hand on my shoulder.
"Doing what mom?"
"Ignoring and hurting people you love."
"What do you mean?"
"Oh, you know exactly what I mean." She sighed, I did know what she meant, she was talking about Heaven.
"You weren't like this my son, you were full of happiness and joy, and now you became bitter."
"I became bitter after he left, you know exactly why mom. He is the reason behind this all, I blame him. My life is ruined, because of him." I raised my voice a bit, making my mom go, I messed up real bad, I am such a stupid guy.
"Mom, sorry, I didn't mean to piss you." I hugged her and kissed her cheek.