ch.11

Lucy

We walked down the sidewalk to the store. "So...Luce?" He spoke. I looked at him as his hair flew in the wind and Natsu smiled the goofy smile.

"Screw the cupcakes! Let's go on a date!" He said as I blushed deep red. That idiot took my hand and we raced down to the park. We laughed as we went to the old tree we used to climb.

I smiled at him as we climbed to the top. The sky had turned dark and stars filled the once empty sky.

Natsu
What made me ask her out? I don't know? I just couldn't stand her being out there for the take! I looked up at the stars. "The stars are beautiful." She stated.

"But you're way more beautiful." I said. Wait I didn't say that who said that?! 'It's your brain idiot! Now love her. NALU NALU!' Brain?

She blushed and I laughed. Luce leaned onto my shoulder as her eyes wondered the sky. She looked at me. I started leaning in and she did the same. Wait what am I doing?! I closed my eyes and she just kissed my lips.

We were Totally not making out and eating each other's faces for like 19 mins.......

------

Lucy

BEEEP! BEEEP! BEEEEEEEP! Stupid alarm clock! I turned it off and checked the date. Why in the world is my alarm going off on a Monday?! I WANT TO SLEEP! Oh wait school. I sighed getting ready for the day. Shower. Get dressed. Eat. School. Sleep. Repeat.

I wore black jeans, a black tank top, and put my red Bennie on. (No not the French kind. The one like Tylers from Twenty Øne pilots) I looked in the mirror and raced out the door not wanting my father to wake up and beat me up.

It was cold. FLIP! My jacket.... Brrrr. I walked in the cold trying not to look cold. Something super cold hit my face.

"Snow!" I cried and walked past Natsu's house. I saw him rush out in a black vest with a black under shirt and baggy white pants. He wore a black jacket with that scarf.

"Heya Luce! " He said and smiled. His smile turned to a frown when he saw me in just a tank top and jeans.

"Stay here!" He said racing back into his house coming out with an old blue foot ball jacket. "Here." He said helping me out on.

"Thanks!" I said and smiled walking to the hell hole school. While it was snowing I got lost from Natsu and Entered the school without him.

Whelp yay. ..School.