Chapter 15

You guys know how to replace pronouns, so just do it accordingly. This will be the last chapter in this book. ;(

Sean's POV the whole thing is in Jack's point of view by the way
"Mommy, Mommy!" I see them scramble and run up to their mom, (y/n). The most beautiful woman in the world. After two years the family is still holing together strong. 

(child name(s)) is/are the cutest thing(s) you've ever seen! They're so precious!!! I can't believe we've all been together for so long! Now that we've moved to our new house in Britain, they have lots of room to run around in and play.

Felix and (y/n)'s aunt come to visit all the time! They're so supportive of us and our child/children, what more could a man ask for?

They love playing video games. I thought them how to play Overwatch along with a few other games, and might I just say, they are good! I know I'm not their biological dad but they must have gotten their skills from me somehow.

They're (both) in first grade and are doing very well in all their classes. I'm proud of them and that we are able to get them a tutor. (I was never that good at math anyway)

(Y/n) has made a living on YouTube like I have. She loves to make videos and make people smile.  She does singing videos, vlogs, and video games mostly. She's even done a couple videos with (c/ns). 

I plan to make another update video soon on how the family's doing. I've made two about (c/ns) and another about the move in the last few years. Maybe I'll make it into a challenge video. I'm sure they'll love that.

"Dad?"

"Yes?"

"Can we play Overwatch tonight?"

"Did you finish your dinner?"

"Yes,"

"Then sure! Ask if Mommy wants to play,"

"Okay, but I get to be Junkrat this time!!"

Who could've asked for a better life :)