4-3

The cinema. You thought. You haven't seen any good movies in a while, and you heard that (movie name) was coming out. You took a taxi to the cinema and paid for tickets. While you were ordering popcorn and M'n'Ms, two familiar looking boys came up to you and smiled. (If you didn't go to the grocery store, then you don't know them)

"Hi!" The taller one said.

"Hi! Are you two excited to see the movie?" you ask.

"Yeah! Will you sit next to us?" the shorter one said.

"Of course I will! Tell me where you're sitting." You followed them in. Thankfully the commercials had just ended and the movie started when you sat down. You shared your M'n'Ms with them. There was a scene where a guy shot another other guy and yelled "Fuck!" and that made all of you laugh.

There was also a part where the two lovers kissed at the end, and it showed a little tongue. You were pretty sure these boys were 11 years old, so you whispered, "Don't you think this is a little inappropriate for you guys?" "This is a PG-13 rated movie!" The shorter one said. You slumped in your seat. 

After the movie, you all stepped outside. You were still talking to the two boys.

"So you guys really do like Jacksepticeye?"

"He's the best!!!" The taller one yelled. The shorter one jumped up and down nodding his head.

"What if I told you I knew Jack?"

"Really?" The shorter asked. "Then I wouldn't believe you." The taller said. You laughed to yourself from the taller's sassiness. His hands on his hips. Then their mom showed up "Sorry, we have to go now," The shorter one said, and he left. The taller one stayed and handed you a card.

"Yeah, we have to go. Here's our Skype and Overwatch names since neither of us have phones and if you ever want to chat or play a game. I'm really good with Tracer. My name is Jackson by the way, and my friend's name is Jake."

"Jack! C'mon!" his mom yelled. He waved once more and ran to him mom. You stared at the card and put it in your pocket. Then you went home.

When you got to the apartment, you knocked on your apartment door instead of opening not to interrupt anything Jack might have been doing. You heard shuffling and then the door opened.

"Hi babe!"

"Hi honey." You kissed his cheek and walked in. "What did you do while I was away?"