Chapter 4

The summer had went by fast! As a mater of fact, you had only delivered one more package to Jack. You were surprised he remembered your name. Were you that important to him that he took the time to remember your name? Nah, he probably just remembered last minute when he saw your face. But something had happened when you went over to his apartment that time. Something you're not really proud of.

You never actually told him that you didn't "live" in Ireland. Or that it was only a part-time job. Or that you'd be moving back at the end of the summer. You thought that he wouldn't care. But maybe you should have at least said something about it, after all, Jack would never tune someone out like that, he doesn't seem like the type of guy.

The last time you went to his apartment before the end of the summer would always be engraved as a memory inside your head. You went and delivered the package just as you had done the first time, but when you told him you were leaving, he seemed sad.

"Yeah, I'm sorry I didn't tell you earlier. I actually live in (place name) and a new semester is coming up soon so it's not like I can stay here longer even if i wanted to." You explained.

"It's okay I guess. I just really liked it when you came over to give me a package the last time." He seemed understanding for a guy who had only met you for the second time.

"What did you actually order the first time?" You asked curious.

"Oh," he chuckled. "It was a fake pocket knife, it seemed cool, so I bought it." He scratched his neck. He seemed nervous which was a side of him you've never seen before. It was like he was blushing. 

"Alright, well, here's your package!" you held it out to him like you did before and in that same energetic tone. Your voice didn't crack that time.

"Thank you." He said, hesitant. "You know, you should come back to Ireland sometime. I'd be glad to show you around." The last three words hung in the air and passed through your ears a thousand times in what was only two seconds. Jack leaned closer in. You could almost feel the warmness of his body on yours before you ran out through the open door. It was the dumbest thing you have ever done.

Sean's POV

It had been nearly two months since I had seen that mail lady. I don't know why, but her name always seems to pop up in my head. (y/n), (y/n), (y/n). Soon I has started naming characters in the games I played after her and I knew i was obsessed. I decided that since she was a fangirl and really liked my channel, I would order one of my plushies for her. Hopefully if she brought the package, I could tell her the package was hers.

That's exactly what I did. Within three days, a soft knock was on my door. Much like the one from  before. Before I could say anything, she was already speaking. I listened to every word she said, listening carefully.

"I'm gonna be moving this afternoon. I'm sorry I hadn't told you sooner, but I don't actually work for the post office. It was a part time job I had because of a traveling project me and my friend are doing..." her voice trailed off. I told her about how I felt about the whole thing and she seemed to understand. I told her about the fake knife I had last ordered and the way she stared at me with interest made me want to kiss her right now! I may have started to blush, hopefully it wasn't noticeable, I really wanted her to like me. She gave me the package and my feelings got the best of me. I started to speak in a deep, sexy tone hoping she would fall for me before I even explained the package. I leaned in for a kiss and could feel her staring at me. When I opened my eyes she was across the hall! I felt so embarrassed!!! I would've thought that any fangirl of mine would die for the opportunity to kiss me, but she was a good girl...she was different.