Chapter 10: A lugnut drawn blank

Datagator quickly befriended the fellow Decepticons in the following months after being created in Arica and first meeting the German jet/tank and Techno-organic Ivy Autospring(Who loves being called Auto, but hates her real first name ‘Ivy’ for some reason).

    “Have you ever heard of Art?” Auto asked the SWAT flighter,sitting on the edge of the keyboard.

    “What?” The SWAT flight said, his single optic blinked.   

   “Drawing.” The girl begins,taking out a pad and pencil. “Humans use their hands, fingers,and...um..uh..their own creativity with various objects to get the Artist rendition done.”

    Lugnut still appeared to be confused. “New York, thats the perfect place to teach you Art.” The Girl deviously said, a grin spreading across her face. “I’ll get the spray cans!" Spray cans? New York? The five-eyed bot thought,watching Auto slide off the keyboard.

 “Are you going to come or what?” She began,shrugging her shoulders and her arms both raised in the air halfway. “Things won’t get moving through sitting,besides, I will give you tour of New Yorks larger and more wider closed area.I have to warn you, you may not like what you see till you start the painting.”

  Auto winks, and started to walk.

   “What do you mean by that?” Lugnut asked, following after the Techno-organic.

    “You will see.” Auto says,teasinginly.

    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

    A man who’s nose is very long ran through the empty streets of New Yorks Wall Street, his blue hair slightly made him stand out to the enviorment around himself  while he wore white jacket with a orange shirt and black jeans as his goggles bump along to his stride.

    Clang clang clang goes the prized golden objects shaking in his brown sack, some of them is his own posssesions that were taken into the bank after he seemingly went bankrupt in the four years of the great New York depression with other people who did too. Some of the belongings were stolen for his friends who found a new place in Georgia,they wanted some items back and they could not, so Nino Sexton decided to help.

    “Man, banks are really old after all.” The man said,leaning against a light gray and yellow wall. “The Police could not even follow me in here!”

    The man laughed after he remarks, opening the sack to retrieve a rectangle dark gray-white-blue object with a dashing ‘s’ symbol. Mother. I have your lucky ‘s’ . The man thought to himself. “It’s never changed.”

    zzsssch

    Nino stood up on his legs, after realizing that he wasn’t just leaning AGAINST a wall, it was a strange big machine with five aqua blue robotic eyes pointing straight to the wall reflecting the robot head. 

   “Try doing the same thing I did,only during it with your gut.” A girl with a gray sleeveless leece jacket  finished off by a light blue ‘w’ emblem pointing to her chest and a purple hoody is wrapped around her waist--wait, include one little odd thing, a light blue round glowing object ontop her chest.

    “This small object can make a famous painting?” The machine asked unsurely, shaking the object repeatedly and pointed it at his direction in which he pressed the top that sprayed green all over his face.

    The Girl fell into a laughter fit.

    “Yeah--hahaha-hahaha-just point it at the --hahahahaha--wall.” She response, pointing her index finger at the brown aging solid structure formerly built from bricks and metal layers known widely in modern day Earth.

    Nino is stunned to see what the gigantic being could make from the small gray  object shaped like a can creating a mirror image of the huge building nearby that is more larger than it is on the walls. “Like?”  Her voice startled the man a great deal, involving him to drop his sack of golden objects to the littered ground,except for his mothers ‘s’ object standing for ‘Speed’ in the Sexton family for the past forty-three years.

    “Are you a thief?” The girl asked one more, noticing the fallen sack barely open to reveal the top of an fork-like object typically covered of three candles during family visits or used during the century of black and white movies counted with dresses.

  “No.” The man response, his voice believed his lie. “Who are you and what is that machine?”

    “That machine is named Lugnut,” The girl began,pointing to the tall robot. She wore a frown on her face from Nino's comment and did not approve of how he refered to the giant Decepticon. The way he said it made Lugnut sound lifeless. “And I’m Ivy Autospring.”

    Nino coughed, then shook his head in disbelief and rubbed his eyes to make sure this was not a big huge dream. He heard of her name years ago just not where most people would hear a name every-day. “Are you messing with my head or are you telling the truth?” The non-believer asked,his eyes blinked.

    “Nope, he’s real as the President.” Auto answered to his first question,smirking after the introduction. “I don’t like being lied to, but did you just come from a bank?”

   He droops his head,merely muttering the word ‘yes’.

   “Did you steal all the goods from there?” She asked again on a roll, handing another can to the giant transformed and had her hands behind her back during a kind of detective-like walk.

    Oh crap, she’s penetrating my alibi!

    “Some of them belong to me, and my friends, they were taken away during the Great New York Depression.” The man claimed,picking up the bag once more.

    “So it’s a yes.” Auto says, frowning. “You are in deep waters for stealing stuff from the Bank,I am pretty sure enough to call Officer Fanzone about you.”

    Sexton gasps, shocked to hear the word ‘call’.

    “I got his number after I and Datagator caught some submarine villians attempting to steal the most historic submarine.” She went on, leaning her hand onto the non-sprayed wall part and looks at her finger nails.

    “So tha’s what you were doing a week after you met Gator.” Lgunut exclaimed, realizing what they did. “And where did you get those um...air-tanks?”

    “Gator stole them from a local couple at the beach.” Auto said with a laugh, opening her cell phone and dialed fanzone’s number. “Hai Fanzone, if you were searching for a thief in New York during your vacation time, go to the dark side of New York...He’s here. Bye Thief, see you never!”

    Sexton grumbled, then fled to a nearby ally to swap a few of his newly obtained items for worthless garbage except for non-appealing golden furniture not catching his own attention at all.When he swapped them all, Sexton finally looked over his small object to see a orange crystal shard glowing brightly in his face.