Chapter 7: Sanctuary of Spark grows

Auto’s Pov

    “Megatron,why are the Autobots interested in the Red Crystal power shards?” I asked, sitting on the edge of the Control panel

    Earlier during the evening,The Decepticons were searching for a base when I decided to mention there is underground caves built for gigantic ships long rumored to be found because a scientiest discovered a decaptivated robot head.

    “You mean, The Allspark?” The helicopter said,raising a optic ridge.

    “Yup, I still have the shard I used three years ago.” I say, taking out the single red shard from my hoody pocket. “To upgrade myself.”

    “Jou can upgrade yourzelf?” Blitzwing randomly asked in his black and blue personality whom already introduced himself as Random. “Hahahahaha! We have a zhecho-ganic friend!”

    “Techno-organic?” I repeat, this time being confused.

    “Half organic,half cybertronian.” Starscream added, looking at me and Megatron. “You never seen one?”

    Megatron shook his head.

    I nodded.

    “Sari Sumdac is one, for starters, but she was used as a labratory test case and given a Sumdac control collar around her neck sometime when she became old enough to wear one.” I trail on, my legs criss-crosssed. “It can be called a great advantage, because all the Autobots wear Sumdac collars.”

    “How do you know so much?” Blackarachnia asked me, sounding slightly suspcious.

    I faked a cough.

    “I was around them,for a entire day.”  I mumbled, looking away;I could tell The spider lady was going to pursue me about why I left, but Starscream brought up a new dicussion way before she could scramble anything.

    “What’s ‘wi-fi’?” Starscream questioned, pointing to three bars at the screen with two words on it boldly.standing out.

    “The internet, people use it to chat and research about various things.” I drabbled about, waving my hand into the air through the explainations. “You can get free TV!”

    I begin  hopping across the keyboard, hitting the letters for ‘Internet (Wikipedia)’  to get something awesome from this unusual sillent moment that I would start to stay something along the lines of brownie points.

    “What..Planet...are..you...from?” I manage to ask, jumping in between the letters and pressing them down with a heavy object to get brackets around ‘wikipedia’

    “Cybertron,our home, ruled by those evil Autobots!” Blackarachnia steams, her servos balled into fists. “We were banished from Cybertron after the great war.”

    “You came to us sometime after the Great war,no wait, we found you on Archa Seven.” Starscream pointed out, his head turned towards her direction. “I keep wondering why Autobots go to the forbidden planet anyway.”

    I laughed, increasing my speed upon hopping from letter to letter till I stopped roll over the keyboard laughing as I banged my fists on the buttons; thankfully,randomly pressing diffferent buttons lead to opening another tab containing the wikpieda page of Internet.

    “Oooohhhhh, so iz’s like our Audio recievers.” Blitzwing said. using his cold personality with one micrscope-like optic and one normal blue optic.

    “Where do humans come from?” Megatron asked, out of the blue.

    I stopped laughing and took a deep breath.