Chapter 6: The Decepticons

I ran, fast as my feet could carry me as the tires of Bumblebee are speeding after me through the thick forest area with Prowl in his vehicle mode doing the same speed limit at any cost to catch me.   My helmet is a dark purple;my middle skin is absolute dark purple with a light blue ‘w’ emblem pointing up to my lavender purple spark chamber,from my shoulders are nearly bent light blue  turbo boosters,my feet are sandle-like for the top of the foot is glowing blue while long light green skates stick into broad view, unlike the liar of evil--I have nothing on my back--, my arms a foot wider than they were before to leave the servos of mine are dark gray,and my optics are surly light blue.

    Must get to the Decepticons, they must be awakened! I thought, rushing towards the waters edge. You can do it, Auto!  How do I know my battle mode? Oh, just looking at the mirror for the first time affter upgrading about three years ago.

    “Stop running!” The evilest voice belonging to Bumblebee shouts at me,while his oil-curling laughter fills the air. “Do you want your brother killed?”

    Leroy? I halted, remembering he is a twelve year old. I stopped at a lake looking perfectly blue and not so polluted.  I gaze to my hands. I am sorry,Leroy. I thought, closing my optics and droop my head. A women’s got to do what she got to do.  I start raising my servos into the air,turning around as I can distictivly hear a eletric sting miss me by long-shot, then into the lake that contained the Good guys for this planet whom would be herioc for helping the planet.

    “Bumblebee.”

    “I know.”

    I mentally raised a eyebrow. what are they so worried about a single eletric sting? I thought, frowning at this puzzling question with my eyes opened.

    Urgh...Another vision? I thought, feeling slightly dizzy as I can feel excitement running through my body. Oh dear, a day dream vision!

~                                       ~

    Sure, I saw myself standing.

    The scene changed underwater, where the eletricity somehow sunk into the ship like a eel slithering through the ocean floors to get some natural vegatation  or shrubs that it’s relatives known as Snakes casual eat.

    Beep Beep Beep!

    The biggest gray pod opened, where Megatron steps out after he awakened from his slumber for fifty-four years with his team members also getting out of their stasis pods to hear the screeching noise.

    “Owzh!” The German accented machine yelps, getting shocked. “Zhaz hurz!”

    “Looks like whatever came in, just became nothing.” Starscream says, with a laugh.

    “It’s one of the Autobots.” Megatron said, activating the screen. “Huh? What kind of Cybertronian are they getting?”

    They had no clue what I was.

    “Hm....The shorty is surrending,but look at the optics!” The spider said, pointing to my glowing blue eyes from the dark abysess. “I vote we go help.”

    “First, we need to get scans.” The Leader adds, activating something above their ship. “To blend in.”

    I watched from above, seeing something dark gray unhook from the gigantic space ship and flew away to a nearby military base cofined of;  giant helicopter,Tank/jet, a super nearly medium sized jet,SWAT bomber (air craft)and a sleek skinny Titanoecidae spider hanging on the helicopter.

    “I wanz zhe tank! No, zhe Jet! can we have both?” The three personalites and heads argue,indescive.

    “I’ll take the larger flight!” The big hunch-back like robot said,raising his big hand.

    “I want the Jet on display, it seems cool.” The Seeker adds,pointing at the stationary vehicle.

    “Hm... I wonder what kind of Arachnid is that?” Blackarachnia says, curouisly.

    Somehow, I had the feeling that Megatron wanted the finest Helicopter mode that is inside the nearly empty hanger occupied by two men wearing camoflage uniforms.

    “Is-i-i-s-is that a flying saurcer?” One of the men gasps, losing speech.

    “It’s going to melt the vehicles, run!” The taller man rationalized,dashing away from the scene in fear.

    “Wait for me,Partner!” The shorter man shouts,running after him as the device merely places red light around all the transportation and spider species.

~                                                ~

 My body shook violently after returning. I regained my eye sight,to see the two Autobot villians waiting for me to come foward, then plausibly return back to the techno-dome for the sumdac collar to be latched back onto my neck.  It's one of the possible oucomes, if those Decepticons just do not get out of the ship sooner or later!

    “N-no.” I say, my legs preparing to pounce and my eyes aimed to the tree above. “I...won’t go back!”

    Then I leaped into the nearest tree as both Autobots staggered back at my unexpected leap because they must of thought that I was going to burst into tears like any other emotional girl retailting through words.

    Z-z-zip!

    “Bumblebee!” The Ninja bot shouted. “Sumdac, wants her online!”

    “You were the one who said: ‘What comes up must always come down’, expecially for the injuried cat.” The white and purple short mech said, his red/light gray stingers retreat back inside his arm.

    “I was aiming to kill it, that organic was lucky.” The sami ninja response,snapping his fingers.

    Owwwy. I winced, covering my wounded right arm bleeding yellow liquid using my left hand. Right at the arm. My right leg  gets hurt a lot. My arms do not get the hefty curse of getting injured multiple times in one year.

 Splash!

    “A Decepticon!” A voice belonging to Bumblebee shouted, followed soon after by  black electricty.

   “Hold it,Auto-kid.” The good guy said, with a good smirk across his face and shot right back at him. “Stingers are sooooo first century.”

   “Hey!” The Autobot shot back in words.

  “Starscream, Your lasers are the 19th century.” The Spider adds, laughing after she comes from the water with a blue shield around her entire body.

  “Another Decepticon.” I heard Prowl groan, taking out a sword by the metalic sound emitting from the belt which is attached to both of his hips.

    “Ahhhh!” The scout shouts after being shocked by Blackarachnia’s downloading abilities and her stingers.

    “Stinger-laser combo?”

    “I’ve been waiting to see what it would be like.”

    ~                                           ~   

    OUT OF POV

    The Spider and Seeker released their electrcity/laser attacks right in time for Prowl to dodge it all together for a thick gasoline smoke to stay in his way.

    When the dark gray cloud faded away, Auto was no longer in the tree.