Chapter 8: Along came a truck

1 Month later...

    Auto’s POV
“Tell me..what happend to make you a spider?” I asked Blackarachnia,standing beside her as we were outside lake Eerie and she was making a spider-web.

Blackarachnia halted in her spider mode.

“It’s really a long story.” She finally said, looking away to the left.

“I have all the time in my life.” I response, sitting onto the rock very determined. “Does it involve Optimus Prime?”

   “Optimus and Sentinel.” She sighed,jumping off her spider-web and landed onto the ground. “When I was Elita-1,We went to a forbidden planet one solar cycle . . ."

 ~                                           ~

.  .   Out of POV  .  .

“I think we should of not come here.” A  dark purple and dark orange cybertronian car femme  with red optics remarked, her optics filled with worry.

“Elita don’t be a chicken.” A younger Optimus said to the shorter femme, his smile being evil as himself. “Bawk bawk Bawk.”

“We can get rich!” A Dark orange. white, and blue mech with a long wide chin exclaimed transforming into his robot mode. “Just imagine what the rewards can be.”

 “I am still not sure.” The worried Femme response , her head tilted away to the ground deciding if it was really worth it. “May as well go explore if no-bot else comes along, which would be never ever.”

  “Got that right.” The knight-like cybertronian said, grinning as he hooked his arm around her  shoulder. “Lets go, Chicken downloader.”

    You could disctively hear Optimus making chicken noises to follow along the newest nickname given by Sentinel to Elita-1, then the Truck plays catch up with the fast pace of his two friends downloader and lance welder.

    “Sentinel, who suggested this planet to you?” Elita asks, raising a optic ridge.

    “Thunderam, the green-white-dark gray science-geek.” The mech response,looking more forward to their future than to the past itself. “Don’t worry.”

    “I was born to fret.’” The Downloader said to him, only earning a laugh from Optimus.

    “I was made for being a leader.” The Lance welder jokes, easily seen through his voice.

    “And I was made to kick some ‘con tar!” The truck added, while both of the two friends in front of him bursted laughing.

    “Yeah ri--Aaaaah!”

    The ground beneath the three gave out, relieving every standing transformer to fall down into the deep darkness containing some unusual creatures.

    “Everyone alright?”  Elita asked,standing onto her feet from beneath the rubber.

    “I’m not until,You off standing on my chest!” The knight mech shouted,both servos flailing into the air.

    “Ooops.” The femme said, smiling smugly as she  got off Sentinels chest plate and looks up to the hole above. “Loose ground, figures.”

    Elita turned her shoulder light on to see  .  .  .
~                                           ~