71: The Decision

Anakin and Obi-Wan came running into the room, Anakin grabbed the lightsaber Yoda handed to him, "Natalia. Wait!" Anakin shouted at her, she shook her head and ran out of the room, Anakin, Obi-Wan and Yoda following closely behind her. "We'll try our hardest to change things, just don't leave. You did the best you could and I'm sorry for what we've put you through." Obi-Wan pleaded, but Natalia wasn't going to listen. "Obi-Wan, nothing's going to change. I know that, you know that, the Jedi Order knows that. The war has changed us." Natalia told him, "I'm not going to stay and be a slave to the Jedi any longer, you guys are my family and I loved you. But I need a break." She explained, "What about me?" Anakin asked, she stayed silent.

"We owe you our deepest apologies, Natalia." Obi-Wan said, "Come back to the Order you may." Yoda said, Anakin handed Natalia her lightsaber, Natalia went to grab it but decided otherwise, she closed Anakin's hand around it and shook her head, "I'm sorry." She said quietly. She backed away and shook her head again, she turned around and walked away. Anakin and Obi-Wan went after her. "Natalia! You're making a mistake." Obi-Wan said, but Natalia shook her head, "The Republic and the Jedi Order betrayed me in my time of need, I needed all of you more than ever, and you turned your backs on me." Natalia said as a tear fell down her cheek, "I need to get over this by myself, I don't know if I'll ever come back." She said, "I don't trust you guys anymore." She said as she held Obi-Wan's hand. "Wait for my return, but don't try to find me, I'm not coming back anytime soon." She told Anakin and Obi-Wan, "I've fought too hard for too long." She said, "Here," Natalia started, she fished a gold ring out of her pocket, "This is my wedding ring, Anakin. Keep it and I will retrieve it when I return to the Temple." Natalia explained. Anakin nodded. "Take care of Caleb, Obi-Wan." Natalia told him, he nodded. "I'm going to miss you both." She said, she walked down the stairs of the Temple and didn't return. 

Anakin and Obi-Wan waited there for her turn back and say she was mistaken, but she never did, they just watched her turn her back on them and walk away.