6

Meanwhile, Natalia was in a pod, barreling her way to Naboo. She looked at the ship and saw Obi-Wan pacing around frantically, "Sorry." She said to Obi-Wan, but she knew he couldn't hear her. She turned on the transmitter to the senator of Naboo. "I'm on my way to Naboo now, Senator Palpatine. I'll be there soon to aid in negotiations." Natalia told the senator, "Thank you, young Natalia. I'll definitely feel safer with a Jedi by my side." Senator Palpatine said with a warm smile, "See you soon, Senator." Natalia said, returning the smile. She liked the queen and the senator from Naboo, she liked most people from Naboo, they were all so kind. 

Soon she was on Naboo heading to the palace where the Senator is. "Senator Palpatine!" She said as she ran toward the senator, he was walking beside the queen's duplicate, talking about the Supreme Chancellor. "So, what's going to happen?" Natalia asked Palpatine, "First, we have a vote on Coruscant tonight, the Senate has voted no confidence in the Supreme Chancellor and we're going to vote for a new one." Palpatine explained to the young Jedi. "Who are the people running for it?" She asked, "Well, I'm one of the candidates." Palpatine said proudly, "Oh that's wonderful Senator! You'll surely win." Natalia said, "This will be the first time in a long time to have a Chancellor from Naboo." Natalia said, the 'queen' and Palpatine smiled and nodded, "This is a big moment for our planet." He said Natalia nodded as they got on the transport, "When will we negotiate with the Trade Federation?" Natalia asked, "We'll have to do it soon." Palpatine said, "And we need to have evidence of the blockade." He said again.

"What more evidence do they need? There's a huge droid control station orbiting Naboo, surely the Republic can't be that stupid." Natalia said angrily, Palpatine nodded, "I agree this conflict is getting quite silly."

"Yes, soon we'll have a full-scale war, we don't even have an army!" Natalia said, "We will soon, young one. Remember your lessons in patience." Palpatine said Natalia didn't say anything afterward until they got to Coruscant. "Okay, we're here." The pilot said, Natalia nodded and got off of the transport, "Man, I definitely did not miss Coruscant." Natalia said while looking at the city planet. "No, it's not the nicest place," Palpatine admitted. The three walked into the Senate building and saw people getting ready to go out and take their places. "Well, I guess we should take our places. It's going to be a long vote." Palpatine said, the 'queen' and Natalia nodded and went out to see people of the Senate crowding around the Chancellor on their hover things.

"The council has voted a vote of no confidence towards the Supreme Chancellor Finis Valorum, so we will elect a new one." The Chancellor's aide said, "Let the vote begin." He said loudly. 

After what seemed to be forever of counting votes, the vote was decided. "We have decided the new Supreme Chancellor." The Chancellor's aide said Natalia was crossing her fingers tightly, hoping it would be Senator Palpatine. "The new Supreme Chancellor is Senator Palpatine from Naboo!" He said. Natalia gasped and looked at Palpatine, he smiled at Natalia. "This is a big moment for Naboo, Chancellor," Natalia said excitedly, Palpatine nodded and looked at the Senate. "I have great plans for the Republic." He said. Natalia nodded in agreement.

The three left the meeting and ran into Qui-Gon and Obi-Wan, without Anakin. "Natalia! Where have you been?!" Qui-Gon yelled, "I um, uh.." Natalia started but was cut off, "Young Natalia was with me. Is that alright?" Palpatine asked, looking at the two Jedi coldly, "Yes, of course, Chancellor, come now Natalia, we have important Jedi business." Qui-Gon said sternly, Natalia waved the Chancellor goodbye and followed Qui-Gon and Obi-Wan. "Natalia, you'll stay here while me and Obi-Wan will be on Naboo, you have a meeting with the Council." Qui-Gon said Natalia nodded, "Yes, Master." 

Natalia watched as Qui-Gon walked away, and looked at Obi-Wan, "Natalia, I was so worried you got hurt. You're my responsibility, and I was so stupid to let you do that." Obi-Wan said, still looking at Natalia, "It's fine. I was going to be with the Chancellor, I was one hundred percent safe." Natalia said, "There's always a danger, everywhere you go." Obi-Wan said, "Now go to the Council." He said while smiling.

Natalia didn't return the smile as she walked to the Council room. "You called for me, Masters?" Natalia asked she smiled at Yoda as her came toward her. "Called for you, we did," Yoda said in his odd wording.

"Come in." Mace Windu said, Natalia nodded and scurried to the middle of the room, where there were Jedi Masters in seats all around her. "Young Natalia, we sent you to be with Qui-Gon and Obi-Wan for a reason." Mace Windu said, "And that reason was to see what you're capable of." Plo Koon finished for him.

"Master Qui-Gon has been telling us about your progress every day, and I'll admit, you're very capable for a Youngling." Mace Windu said, "This is the first step toward a bigger thing young one." Plo Koon said.

Natalia nodded eagerly, "What we propose is after Obi-Wan undergoes the trials, we would want you to learn under him, as a Padawan learner. You two seem to be very close." Mace Windu said Natalia nodded as the Council discussed something.

"You continue to impress us each day, you fought a Sith, you saved a queen, and you protected the Chancellor. Your abilities are very promising, and they seem to be increasing every day." Mace Windu said, Natalia smiled and nodded at the Council. "Thank you, Masters," Natalia said.

"This is the beginning of a new chapter for you, young one."