22

"Green light, go go go!" Rex yelled, Anakin, Natalia, and Ahsoka ran out of the transport. Anakin and Natalia were far in front of Ahsoka, deflecting blaster shots, "Follow me!" Anakin told Ahsoka. The three stood under the rocks, away from enemy fire.

"So this is where the fun begins." Ahsoka said, "Race you to the top." Anakin said, "I'll give you a head start." Ahsoka replied with a smirk.

"Are Jedi always this childish?" Rex asked Natalia, "Not always." Natalia said with a sigh, "Only a special few." She said. "Your mistake," Anakin said, Natalia watched as the clones took out their jumper cables. Anakin jumped on one of the vines and started climbing. "I'm right behind you, Master." Ahsoka said while deflecting blasts Natalia sighed as she jumped from rock to rock. Suddenly Ahsoka jumped onto one of the walkers that was going up.

"Why do you have to risk your life for a silly race?" Natalia asked herself as she continued to jump. Suddenly the walker Ahsoka was on started to lift off of the ground, and her lightsaber wasn't her hand as she was being shot at from all different directions, thankfully Anakin came out of nowhere and destroyed the droids. Sadly he took one of the speeders.

"Gotta keep up!" Anakin yelled at Ahsoka, "Hey! No fair!" Ahsoka shouted. Natalia stole one of the speeders and caught up with Anakin, "Hey Rex, follow me!" Anakin said through his comlink, "Yes sir!" He said through the comlink, "I'm working on it." He whispered to himself.

Anakin almost reached the top when his speeder was shot down, luckily he was close enough to jump up to the platform. Natalia got up there before him and was already beginning to take out droids, "I was wondering when you'd join me." She said as they both started taking down droids.

Suddenly rollers came out of the building, "Blast it Ahsoka, I thought I told you to stay close to me." Anakin said to himself, luckily a blast from behind destroyed the rollers. "Couldn't get any closer, Skyguy." Ahsoka said while crossing her arms. "I knew you'd make it, Snips. Eventually." Anakin lied, again Natalia sighed, "Always in time to save your life." She said.

"All clear General." Rex told Natalia while Anakin and Ahsoka were having a moment, "Good work, have some men look after the wounded." She told him, "Roger that, General." Rex said, Natalia nodded as she watched him walk away. Suddenly Natalia had a really weird feeling, like she was being watched. But she dismissed that feeling as she walked with Anakin and Ahsoka, who were arguing as usual.

This time the feeling didn't go away, this time it was stronger than ever.

"Too many droids to hold a renegade here, I sense Dooku has a hand in this. Let's find Jabba's son and get out of here." Anakin said while looking at one of the dead droids. "No problem, the hard part's over." Ahsoka said, "I really wish you wouldn't say that." Anakin said while walking away, Natalia shook her head.

"Those two are like an old married couple, it's disturbing." Rex said to Natalia, she glared at him until he realised what he said, "Oops, I'm sorry General. I didn't mean it that way." Rex said, "Whatever." Natalia said as she caught up with Anakin, she could hear Rex sigh from behind them, she knows he feels bad but she's gonna let him feel bad for a bit longer.

"I don't like this place. It gives me the creeps." Rex said as they entered the dark hallway. "This looks like one of those old monasteries I read about during my studies back at the temple." Ahsoka said while looking around, "Oh yeah, you're right. It does look like that." Natalia said. "Smugglers take these old monasteries over, and make them into their own personal retreats," Anakin said.

"And the monks just let them?" Ahsoka asked, "Smugglers usually get what they want, one way or another." Natalia said darkly. Suddenly there was a shuffling sound in front of them, Natalia and Anakin took out their lightsabers and the clones shined their lights at it, it was just an old protocol droid.

"Uh, good guy or bad guy Master?" Ahsoka asked, "Who are you?!" Anakin shouted, "Merely just the humble care taker." The droid said, "Oh mighty sir, you have liberated me from those dreaded battle bots, I am most thankful." It said.

"Where is the Hutt?" Anakin asked, "The battle bots kept their prisoners on the detention level, I must warn you, it is very dangerous down there, not a place for servant girls." The droid said, motioning to Natalia and Ahsoka. "Oh yeah! Do servant girls carry these? I'm a Jedi Knight." Ahsoka said, aiming her green lightsaber at the droid, "Well, soon will be." She continued.

"And I'm actually a Jedi Knight, and I'm not the type you'd want to insult." Natalia said before hitting the droid, "A thousand apologies." The droid said as Ahsoka walked past it with her arms crossed, Natalia followed her.

"Okay, we'll get the Hutt and you'll stay here. Please keep your eyes open." Anakin said as he walked past the droid, "Will do sir." Rex said.

The three made their way into the dark dungeons, where the battle droids were clearly visible, "Master, you know you're walking us into a trap." Ahsoka said while looking around, "I know." He replied as they kept walking deeper into the dungeons.

"We just passed two more droids." Ahsoka said, starting to get more worried, "I know." He said again. Natalia sighed as the passed more droids. "Well I don't like this, could I just take care of them?" Ahsoka asked, "Well if you feel so strongly about it, go ahead." Anakin said, Natalia looked at him in confusion, all Anakin did was wink.

Ahsoka turned around and destroyed all of the droids, "Not bad, you remembered to destroy their weapons first." Anakin said, "Well, I'm improving on your technique." Ahsoka said, Anakin took out his lightsaber and destroyed the one hiding behind him, "Of course you missed one." He said while walking away, "I did that on purpose." Ahsoka lied. Suddenly the three came to an abrupt stop.

"I sense our kidnapped Hutt is in here."