7

"Obi-Wan!" Natalia yelled as she ran up to Obi-Wan, he turned around to see the ten-year-old running towards him. "Yes, Natalia," Obi-Wan said as he smiled at her. "When you pass your trials I'm going to be your Padawan!" Natalia said, almost jumping up and down. "Who said that?" Obi-Wan asked, "The Council said so." Natalia told him. Obi-Wan smiled at her again.

"I can't talk, I must find Qui-Gon, we're going to Naboo right now. Do you want to come?" Obi-Wan asked, she nodded and followed him to the hangar where Qui-Gon was waiting.

"Okay, let's go. Natalia, I told you that you have a meeting with the Council." Qui-Gon said, "It just ended, Master." Natalia said, Qui-Gon nodded and got onto the ship, "Okay let's go." He said, Obi-Wan and Natalia got onto the ship and headed back to Naboo.

"This is where it gets interesting," Qui-Gon said over the sound of their ship. "I agree, Master," Natalia said as she watched the ship land in the hangar. "Wow, Naboo sure is pretty." Anakin said Natalia nodded, "I was born here." She said.

Anakin looked at her with a sad expression on his face. "Was the blockade always here?" Anakin asked Natalia shook her head, "No, this planet is a peaceful planet, it used to be neutral for a very long time until the queen decided to join the Galactic Republic. The Trade Federation decided to put a blockade around the planet and claimed it was the doing of the Senate, which is a load of bantha fodder." Natalia said, "The peace of Naboo has been disturbed, and now the planet is at war." Natalia said.

Anakin nodded as they got off of the ship, "Anakin, you find somewhere to hide. This is going to get heavy." Qui-Gon told Anakin, he nodded and ran off to hide, almost instantly battle droids came out and started shooting at the three Jedi.

They took out their lightsabers and started deflecting the shots from the droids. "There are so many droids!" Natalia said as she continued to destroy droids, "That's what Separatists do, they always send an outrageous amount of droids to finish the job." Obi-Wan said, Natalia nodded and watched as the amount of droids lessened.

Soon there were no droids left, the three Jedi followed by a couple of soldiers continued onward.

Suddenly out of the shadows a human-like creature revealed himself, he was red with black markings and horns, wearing all black. "It's the Sith, Master," Natalia said while gripping onto her lightsaber tightly. She saw Qui-Gon glare at him as he took out his lightsaber.

As if anything couldn't get any worse, the Sith had a dual bladed lightsaber. "We're going to have to rely on the Force for this one," Natalia told herself as they started fighting. Natalia hit the lightsaber but he blocked her attack and pushed her forward. She was in front of him and she was just about to attack when laser grids turned on, trapping them all inside, Qui-Gon was right beside the Sith, Obi-Wan was far behind.

The lasers turned back off just in time for the Sith, Qui-Gon, and Natalia to go into the dark room, the Sith focused on Qui-Gon the most during the fight, suddenly Qui-Gon faltered a bit and the Sith took the opportunity to stab Qui-Gon in the chest with his lightsaber.

"Nooo!" Obi-Wan screamed, suddenly an enormous amount of anger boiled up inside of Natalia as she ran toward the Sith, Obi-Wan ran up to help her, he was equally as angry. The Sith kicked Obi-Wan and he fell down the dark hole, he also kicked his lightsaber down there so he was defenseless.

Natalia continued to attack the Sith brutally, just as Obi-Wan had gotten back onto the ground Natalia had cut the Sith in half. Obi-Wan looked at her in shock as she fell to the ground on her knees.

Obi-Wan went to Qui-Gon and said his last goodbye. Natalia was still in shock from killing the Sith. Obi-Wan scooped her up and took her out of the room and into the hangar where a ship was waiting, Natalia was still bawling, not even paying attention to Anakin running up to them. "What's wrong with Nat?!" Anakin asked frantically, "She'll tell you when she's ready to get over it." Obi-Wan said. Anakin nodded as Obi-Wan put Natalia on the ground.

"Where are you going?" Anakin asked, "I need to get something!" Obi-Wan lied, he was going to go get his old Masters body, so he can have a proper burial and funeral.

Obi-Wan came back with Qui-Gon's body wrapped in his robe, Anakin didn't ask any more questions the whole ride to Coruscant.

They reached Coruscant and were greeted with Jedi and Senators, "Oh my! What happened?" A female senator asked Obi-Wan said nothing as he handed the body to Mace Windu, "We will never forget him." Mace said, "Mourn we will not." Yoda added.

Obi-Wan nodded as he ran back to his ship to get Natalia, her sobbing had subsided and she was out cold, "You may need to talk to her after the celebrations. She had a rough time back on Naboo." Obi-Wan said, "What happened?" Mace asked, "She killed the Sith that has been trouble, the one that attacked Qui-Gon back on Tatooine." Obi-Wan said Yoda and Mace Windu looked at each other oddly.

"She killed the Sith by herself?" Mace asked while raising a non-existent eyebrow, Obi-Wan nodded, "Yeah, pretty much." He said the three Jedi looked at the sleeping Youngling in Obi-Wan's arms. "She's a very impressive young Jedi, I'll give her that," Mace said, Obi-Wan nodded and looked down at her.

"I bet you'll be a good Master for her."