42

"We're outnumbered Anakin! We need to retreat!" Natalia yelled, "I'm beginning to agree." Obi-Wan said as he continued deflecting blasts from the incoming droids. "Ahsoka! What is your location?!" Natalia yelled through her comlink, "About six clicks east! We have engaged the enemy and we've got them on the run!" She replied. "Gunships have come to extract us. We need to go!" Natalia yelled. "What?! No! We've got the enemy on the run! I've broken through!" Ahsoka argued.

"We're outnumbered Ahsoka! We need to go!" Natalia yelled, "Master Skywalker taught me to never retreat when the tinny's are on the run." Ahsoka said. Natalia rolled her eyes and continued to argue with the impossible Padawan. "You're putting your troops lives at risk, young one. You will get on the gunship when we arrive." Natalia ordered. "Where is Ahsoka?" Anakin asked, "She's following your teachings." Obi-Wan said with a slight smirk. "Is she winning?" Anakin asked with a slight tone of admiration. "For now." Natalia said sternly. "She's not stopping." Natalia said while crossing her arms, Obi-Wan sighed and glared at the Padawan.

"Land in front of them." Obi-Wan ordered, the pilot nodded and landed in front of Ahsoka's troops, "What are you doing?!" She yelled. "Get in the ship, Ahsoka!" Anakin yelled. But as usual Ahsoka refused to listen, "Can't you see their retreating?!" Ahsoka yelled, "They were going to overrun you, follow orders and get inside!" Natalia yelled, finally Ahsoka listened and her and her troops went into the ships. Anakin and Natalia refused to look at her the entire ride to Coruscant. "I'm very disappointed in you, Ahsoka. I though you knew better." Natalia said with a sigh, Ahsoka looked at the ground, clearly ashamed.

The gunship reached Coruscant and took the four Jedi to the Temple. "We're going to the Council." Natalia said, the whole walk to the Council room and entered and Obi-Wan began describing the incident. "Padawan Tano, do you think Master Kenobi's description of the incident is accurate?" Mace Windu asked, "Yes, my Masters." Ahsoka said quietly, "Feel bad do you?" Yoda asked, "Yes, I know I was wrong. I was just so caught up with my own success, I didn't see the battle as a whole. I wasn't being disobedient, I just... Forgot." Ahsoka explained.

"Masters, this whole incident is my responsibility, because of Ahsoka's advanced abilities, I forgot how young she is. I gave her more freedom then she needed." Anakin said. "A part of it is my fault as well? I suggested he should let his Padawan have some freedom, I should've focussed on my own Padawan." Natalia said while placing a hand on Caleb's shoulder. "That may be, Skywalker, but that doesn't excuse what happened on Felucia, I think she needs some time away from the battle field." Mace said. "On archive security reflect on your actions you can, Padawan." Yoda said.

"Guard duty?! For how long?" Ahsoka asked in disbelief. "Longer now." Mace said while squinting his eyes. Ahsoka sighed and looked at the ground, Anakin glared at her. "I'll do it with her, Masters. So I can keep an eye on her." Natalia suggested. Yoda nodded, "Do that, you can. Young Caleb go with Skywalker he can." Yoda suggested. Natalia nodded, the four bowed and walked out of the room.

"Master, do I have to go with Master Skywalker?" Caleb asked as they walked to the archive library, she stopped and crouched down to Caleb's eye level. "Don't worry, Caleb. He'll take good care of you." Natalia said with a smile, Caleb nodded, "Okay, Master. I'll trust you on this one." Caleb said with a small smile, "Good man." She said before getting up to catch up with Anakin and Ahsoka. "I'm sorry I let you down, Master." Ahsoka said, clearly quite disappointed in herself.

"I know, I was a Padawan myself not too long ago." Anakin said, "Madame Jecosta, this is Padawan Tano, she's going to be your new security officer." Anakin said, introducing Ahsoka to her, "Hello, Madame." Ahsoka said with a smile, "It's so nice to meet you." Jecosta said, "And I'm Natalia Schulter, I'll be helping out around here for a little bit." Natalia said while bowing to the old Jedi. Anakin nodded and walked away and left the three alone. "Let's show you around." Jecosta said to Ahsoka, the two started walking around, Natalia knew the archives like the back of her hand.

"There is more knowledge in here then the entire galaxy." Jecosta said, "Master Kenobi and Master Schulter tell me there are even texts that are forbidden to be read." Ahsoka said, obviously very interested. "Well, the archives hold a great many secrets, beyond these doors is the Holocron Vault, the Holocrons hold the dearest secrets to the Jedi Order." Jecosta said, "Good morning, Master Fisto." She said, Master Fisto flashed a smile and proceeded to open the vault. "Can we go inside?" Ahsoka asked, "Oh I'm afraid not. I myself haven't been in there for years. Only members of the Jedi Council are allowed inside, guarding the Holocrons is the most sacred duty a Jedi could be given." Jecosta explained, and that seemed to spark Ahsoka's confidence.

"Do you think you're up to the task?"