58

"We have a whole crew of Jedi coming to get us, we'll be just fine." Obi-Wan reassured the crew, Natalia sighed in relief. "Our rendezvous point is the lava lake surrounded by a mountain ring." Obi-Wan told them, everyone nodded as they understood what he was talking about. "Commando droids incoming!" Rex yelled, the Jedi emerged from the cave and attacked the droids head on, "This is easy." Ahsoka said with a grin, Natalia rolled her eyes, "Don't say that, Ahsoka." She complained, Natalia watched as the three battle droids took the enemy on, "Everyone! Descend now!" Natalia yelled, Anakin, Obi-Wan, Even, and Natalia ascended down on their jumper cables, Rex beside her, she glanced to her left and saw Tarkin on Anakin's back and rolled her eyes.

Tarkin jumped off and the Jedi and clones and Tarkin jumped into a hole into a cave system, "Everyone get in!" Natalia yelled, Tarkin got in and they started their hike. "What happens if your Jedi friends don't show up?" Tarkin asked, "Just keep walking and be quiet, Captain Tarkin." Piell said sharply, "You know, arguing with General Piell isn't a wise career move." Anakin warned Tarkin, "The Chancellor has my back, he'll watch out for me." Tarkin said, "Oh really?" Anakin asked while raising an eyebrow, "Really." He said while raising a finger, Tarkin just smirked...kind of. "We should split up, and split those creatures up." Anakin said, Natalia nodded. "I'll stay with Ahsoka and Piell, Anakin and Obi-Wan will go down there."  Natalia told them, Anakin and Obi-Wan nodded and went down a small embankment. Just as Natalia predicted the creatures showed up, Natalia and the clones took them down quickly, but one came out of nowhere and grabbed Piell by the neck. "No!" Natalia screamed, she ran over to Piell and used the Force to push the creature back into the lava. Ahsoka had leaned over and gained the information that was much needed, "Tell me, what is it? In case one of us fails to make it." Natalia insisted, she nodded and whispered the information to her. Natalia picked up Piell's body and carried it to Obi-Wan's position.

He ran over to her and grabbed Piell from her arms, "He died honorably. Ahsoka and I have the information, don't worry about it." Natalia told him, he nodded and placed him on the ground. "Let's take this moment to honor him, then we must move on." Obi-Wan insisted, Natalia, Anakin and Obi-Wan used the Force to lower his wrapped body into the lava, Natalia sighed and looked at Tarkin, suddenly behind him a bunch of droids came speeding past. "Captain! Watch out!" Natalia shouted, she used the Force to push him down seconds before a speeder barreled over him. Tarkin grabbed his blaster and started shooting droids, Anakin and Obi-Wan somehow got speeders and were taking down droids, Tarkin shot at the boss but he grabbed him, "If I can't get the coordinates then they'll die with you!" He yelled, Natalia gasped and impaled him with her lightsaber, Tarkin landed gently on the ground, "Thank you, General." He said, Natalia nodded. "You trained her well." He praised Obi-Wan, he just smirked. "I know I trained you well." He said, Natalia just laughed.

Luckily Plo Koon actually showed up as promised and he hovered in front of them, "It looks as if you've out worn your welcome." He said while reaching his hand out, Natalia smirked as droids started forming up, she watched as the crew jumped onto the gunship and they lifted off, "Get ready to jump to lightspeed." Plo Koon said through his communicator, "We are ready." Kit Fisto commented, Natalia watched as their gunship entered the hangar and the cruiser jumped into hyperspace. They soon landed on Coruscant.

"Both Padawan Tano and Captain Tarkin hold the information we need." Natalia reported to Yoda as she stepped off of the transport, "Debrief them both we will." Yoda replied, "I'm sorry, Master Jedi, but I've been given special orders to give the information directly to the Chancellor." Tarkin said, "And we've been told to only give mine to the Jedi Council." Natalia said, "Talk to the Chancellor about this I will." Yoda said before walking away, "It was nice working with you, General Skywalker." Tarkin said to Anakin, he outstretched his hand and Anakin shook it. "I guess this farewell for now, Captain Tarkin." Natalia said to him, "I suppose so." He replied. "General, about what I said about your mother those many years ago.. I... uh." Tarkin started, "Yes?" Natalia asked while raising an eyebrow, she crossed her arms waiting for a response.

"I want to apologize for it."