I Like My Girl BBW

Start from the beginning

" Why Aren't you out there dancing ?" He asked still staring at her waiting to see if she'd ever make eye contact.

" Tah." She scoffed. And then looked him up and down " Do I Know You?" She asked folding her arms. He found her attitude amusing. I can fix that. He thought to himself.

" I'm just being friendly Love." He said shrugging. And then grabbing his cup of Ciroc taking a nice sized gulp. Queen sighed swallowing her rudeness.

" I am too big to be out there moving like that. Nobody wanna see that." She said shrugging like she was content with having that mindset.

" Id love to see it actually. " he said to her. " Better Yet. I'd rather see you out there then anybody else I see out there." He said making her avert her eye contact to him with a confused face. He smirked sipping his drink again. Her confused face soon turned back to a snarl.

" What you won't ? Some booty?? Cause it's not gone happen." She said in a "Tuh" kind of manner.

" Actually I just thought you were beautiful, and don't give yourself enough credit." He said honestly. He thought she was Gorgeous. He gazed at her body in her dress and it clung to her body emphasizing her curves. She had a bit of tummy but to him it made her all the more yummy.

She blushed a bit and took her bottom lip into her mouth

She blushed a bit and took her bottom lip into her mouth. He thought it was a sexy gesture.

" I don't even know your name " she said rolling her eyes. He smirked sticking his hand out.

" I'm Roc." He said waiting for her hand

" Roc? Now I know yo momma did not put Roc on your birth certificate..." she said gazing at him. He laughed.

" No. it's chresanto. I don't normally tell people that though." He said chuckling. She grabbed his hand shaking it.

" I'm Queen." She said smiling back at him. When Chantel walked up.

" Girl! You should really come dance. I'm telling you I'm racking men up out there." She said until she saw Roc.

Queen let go of Rocs hand knowing once he saw Chantel any chance of them continuing to get to know each other was over.

" Well he-llo" Chantel said batting her lashes getting a little close to him. Queen rolled her eyes and grabbed her drink taking a gulp. Roc gazed at Queen noticing her mood change.

"Hello." He said back to Chantel. Not interested at all.

" Well if you ain't a fine tall glass of wine. Queen hand me my drink." She said reaching out. Queen mugged her hand.

" Bitch it's right there if you don't grab that glass." Queen scoffed and took the rest of her drink to the head. Roc laughed inside.

" Anyways. " Chantel said sipping her drink. " You got a girlfriend ?" Chantel asked swirling her cup around.