He is looking at me with amazement in his eyes. He's arms are crossed and he is standing beside the king. They are all watching us curiously.

"You think I want to fight you?" I ask him laughing at the same time. He's not able do answer me because he's in his wolf form, but growls at me standing up from the dirty ground.

"Let me tell you I don't and you don't want me to fight you, because we both know who's gonna win and I don't think you'll like the outcome" I continue as I look him straight in the eyes.

"Stop acting like a jerk towards Sky and I'll leave you alone". That's the last thing I say before I turn around and start to walk towards Sky. She's looking right at me. She starts to walk towards me with her arms open to hug me, but her eyes tell me something else. She's sad.

Of course she is! You just fought with her mate. Isa yells at me through our mind link.

I can't imagine how she must feel right now. I exposed her to everybody and I understand if she doesn't want to be my friend anymore.

"Watch out" someone screams to me and I turn around just in time. The wolf is lunging at me with the intention to kill. Just when he is about to bite me in the neck, I grab him by his neck and throw him down on the ground. His body slams down on the ground and his wolf sends out a whimper.

"I told you" I say as I tighten my grip around his neck. He's kicking and clawing on me. His claws are making long slashes on my arms and legs, but my healing kicks in and it's gone right away.

Pack members are watching carefully. A few gasps escape from a few lips and I hear heartbeats raising. Sky's heartbeat is up in the air and she's looking at us with panicked eyes.

He keeps clawing on me and a few drops of blood trickles down onto ground, making small red dots.

I let go of his neck and back away from him. He stands up on all four legs and glares at me with those brown eyes of his. My silver eyes lock with his and he growls at me, but I know that deep deep inside he's scared to death.

He lunges at me and I wait for him to get close enough before it's my time to attack. I've been passive this entire fight, but I've had enough now. I'm not going to let him get away with treating Sky like shit, 'cause she's so precious and special in all ways.

His wolf is two meters away from he now and it's time for me to attack. I lift my right leg up a little bit from the ground and with force I kick him right behind his ear. His body goes limp and falls down onto the dusty ground. His body is completely still except his moving chest. He is still alive. I just needed to put him down for a while.

Gasps and screams fill the entire lawn and the pack house.

"You killed him!" I hear someone scream. I turn my stare towards the person he screamed and it's the girl from before. The brown haired girl who sat in his lap. She is crying her eyes out and her friends are comforting her.

"If I wanted to kill him. He would've been dead for several minutes ago" I tell her with a strong voice. She stops to sob and raises her head. Her face turns towards me and she looks at me like I'm crazy.

You are. Isa laughs at me.

"You're crazy!" She crocks wiping away the few tears that are left on her checks.

"I know" I reply. A smirk starts to grow onto my face and I turn my face towards her. She gives me a disgusted look and her friends do it as well. I just smile at them.

I feel a burning feeling on my body and it's his eyes. He is scanning me entire body, from toe to head. My eyes shift to his and our eyes lock. His eyes are like a ocean of emotions now, swirling around in there.

"I guess we know you taught them to fight" Marcus says leaning over to the king. The king nods his head and looks at me with a curious face.  The king is standing with his queen to his left. Their arms are hooked together and they both look straight at us. I bow slightly at them before I make my way over to the entrance of the house.

Everybody seems quite shocked, but also scared. They've never seen me fight like this before and I guess I'm kind of frightening when I fight, but this was just a warmup for me. It wasn't hard for me. I said this pack have gotten better at fighting, but I never said they were good at it.

"He'll wake up in ten" I whisper to her as I pass her on the way into the pack house. Pack members and others stare at me while I enter the house and I'm so going for a run.