Chapter 3: The Baker and the Failwolf

~"Sheriff, how much do you know about your son and his friend's extracurricular activities, particularly those that have to do with almost every odd thing that has happened in this town." Hotch asked the Sheriff.~

"What do you mean?" The mas asked as he sat down.

Hotch shared a look with Rossi, "Well, starting the the first wave of murders about three years ago, your son or his associates have been found in the center of the investigation one way or another."

"Stiles is understandable", he shook his head, "he's always sticking his nose into things that don't concern him, as you saw earlier, and he's naturally curious. As for his friends, there was just that one incident with the Lahey kid, then Whittemore in their sophomore year, but other than that I don't see what you mean."

Seeing that the Sheriff, and possibly the rest of the station, was none the wiser to what was really going on, Hotch decided to drop the subject, and moved the focus onto the case at hand.

~In Roscoe~

"So who called ya back there?" The spastic teen asked his friend once they left the station's parking lot.

"It was Derek, apparently he thought we were taking too long at the station." Scott gave an eyeroll. Stiles chuckled,

"You know how he is, he's like a nervous dog."

Scott snorted, "Don't let him hear you saying that, not even your spark could save you from that." Stiles made a spastic movement only he could with his neck, "Puh-lease. I could totally hold my own against him."

"You can barely last ten minutes against Allison."

Stiles flailed as much as he was allowed behind the steering wheel, "Excuse me, I don't use my full potential against your trained huntress of a girlfriend. If I used my full magic I could totally hold my own against Derek!" Stiles said offended. Scott just shrugged and muttered, "All he'd need to do is take of his shirt and you'd be helpless."

"What was that Scotty?"

"Nothing."

The boys then fell into an easy conversation about school and the upcoming lacrosse game, in which both boys were participating. After that game back in sophomore year, Coach let Stiles participate in a few more games during junior year, and eventually, Stiles made first line as a senior along with other pack members.

They were in no hurry to get to the Stilinski residence, but they soon found themselves pulling up in the driveway.

"Dude, you can't just use your magic to win a bet, let alone make people fall in love."

"But it's been years! It's bound to happen, so why not give a little push?" He argued as he unlocked the front door.

"And? If there's consequences when you simply make a healing potion, I don't wanna know what kind of trouble you'd cause if you'd try to mess with the universe or whatever."

"Hey! It's not my fault I can't control my ADHD!"

"After the whole 'Smurf Incident' Isaac, and practically everyone else, is convinced you purposely put consequences on your magic, dude."

"Not true! Okay, so maybe a few are my idea, but I swear everything else just happens! I've even had at length conversations with Deaton about it."

The two of them had gone up the stairs and reached Stiles' room, who then opened his bedroom door. "Plus, it's not like- AAAHHHHH!!!!"

Needless to say, both boys practically shit bricks.

~At the Station~