A Special Connection

A/N: Rated chapter ahead! 

His Special Tutor 

Chapter 30: A Special Connection

The pair of you walked down to the beach, it wasn't far away and you could hear the music as you got closer. You were pretty excited as this is your first time partying with Yongguk alone. You could see the party place and there were many people there.

There were beach lamps in different colors and a big scene, where people were dancing and there was also a big bar. It all looked so nice and you got more excited. You noticed that there were many foreigners at this place.

Yongguk held your hand as you walked together and he suddenly leaned down to you.

"Don't get drunk" he said.

"You too" you laughed.

You got to the party and the both of you walked to the bar to get your drinks. Yongguk stood beside you and his hand slowly ran your back. Shivers ran down your spine and you remained calm. The waiter was mixing your drinks and you waited with Yongguk.

You looked behind you and noticed how girls were gazing at your boyfriend and you made a face. The foreign girls were goggling at him, you blamed him for being too handsome.

Yongguk looked around him and quickly noticed how some guys were staring at you. It made him so angry and he quickly laid his hand on your back. He ran his hand down your back and leaned closer to you.

You smiled to yourself and the waiter served your drinks "enjoy" he said and the pair of you smiled.

You got your cocktails and decided to take a walk along the beach. Yongguk grabbed your hand again and you giggled.

"You can't let go of me" you grinned and he chuckled.

You loved it whenever he got so close and held your hand. It always made you flutter and he didn't deny the fact that he liked it as well. You held each other's hands whilst walking down the beach and back to your hotel.

You noticed how Yongguk would glance at you from time to time and it made your cheeks flush. He was gazing at your body in that tight black dress, he just couldn't keep his eyes off you. You looked incredibly hot and he felt his cheeks burn.

You took a sip from your drink and tried to calm down, but Yongguk's eyes burned on your skin. Yongguk gazing at you like that made you feel so warm inside and you took a deep breath. He noticed that and moved his gaze and grinned. You heard a sound of something being thrown into the sand and turned to look.

Yongguk suddenly squeezed your hand tighter and pulled you into him. You nearly spilled your drink and gasped surprised. Your body was pressed against his firm chest and you looked into his eyes surprised. He had a blank face and he stared into your eyes.

You couldn't say anything, because he crashed his full lips on yours. Your eyes widened surprised for a moment, but you soon leaned into him and replied back to his kiss. You let out a soft moan, when he pulled you closer to his body and you dropped your drink in the sand.

Your hands quickly went up his chest and you pressed your body against his. Yongguk let out a deep and manly groan and held your hips. He began to kiss you feverishly and you felt lightheaded and started to get weak in your legs.

His chest felt so strong and firm and you ran your hand down his chest. He groaned and entered his tongue in your mouth. 

Your heart began to pound and you felt weak in your legs as he kissed you and played with your tongue. He teased you and nipped your bottom lip.