The Big News

His Special Tutor 

Chapter 13: The Big News

The next on your way to school, you were calmer after talking with Yongguk the other day at the store. He was sincerely sorry and you didn't want him to feel bad and the idea of not talking to him hurt you a lot.

You got into class and saw that Yongguk was sitting at the far end of the back, you looked confused at him. The seats were changed. You started thinking about who Yongguk was going to sit with now and what if he's going to sit with Jae Hee. You didn't like the thought.

"_____ssi?" Yongguk was calling at you and waving for you to come.

You went over to him and he made sign for you to sit on the empty seat beside him.

"But, didn't we get new seats?" you asked him confused.

"I made Mr. Choi agree to having us as partners, since you have helped me out a lot with the assignments"

You were shocked at this.

Yongguk wants to sit with me!

You blushed, he always made you so shy. You quietly sat down next to him and he chuckled amused at your reaction.

"Do you always get your will?" you asked him.

"Most of the time" he chuckled and flashed his gummy smile at you and you pushed his shoulder gently.

"Thank you" you said and smiled.

He played with his pen, licked his lips and mimicked.

"You're welcome".

You shook your head and giggled. It was time for a short break and Zelo came over to your table. He seemed shy to see you alone with Yongguk, he thought he was disturbing you guys.

"Junhong-ah what is it?" Yongguk asked the younger boy.

"Nothing, I.I.. Aish Hyung" he groaned frustrated suddenly.

Yongguk laughed at Junhong and asked him to take a seat beside you guys. You giggled because he seemed so embarrassed at nothing. He is indeed cute and charming.

"I wasn't interrupting was I?" he finally asked.

"Of course not, your hyung and I were just talking about music, which artists we like and what we have some in common" you said with a smile.

"Oh, jinja. Who?"

"Frank Ocean" Yongguk said.

"Noona, I like your music taste" he smiled.

"Thank you.. Junhong-ah you have always been so sweet since the beginning" you asked.

He shyly thanked you, and you started talking about music with Zelo. Yongguk looked at the both of you You glanced at Yongguk, he seemed happy and you wondered why.

All of the boys like her. Junhong seems to be fond of her as well. She just has this aura. I guess that is why Jae Hee doesn't like her, because she's so kind and everyone likes her. Yongguk thought.

Mr. Choi came back and class started. You worked well with Yongguk and you talked freely sometimes. Mr. Choi glanced at you and Yongguk from time to time, you wondered why.

You had done nothing wrong, you and Yongguk were cooperating well together. You poked Yongguk's shoulder and he looked at you.

"Do you see it too?" you whispered.

"What if he splits us?" Yongguk answered back whispering.

"But I don't want that" you almost said it out loud and you covered your face behind your book. You flushed, because you said it to Yongguk. He chuckled amused at you.

"I don't want it to happen too" He admitted and took your book down from your face.

You wondered why Yongguk liked sitting next to you in class and not his members. You also wondered about why he was so kind to you. You had to ask him.

"Why me?" you asked.

"What do you mean?"

He asked back, making sure Mr. Choi didn't look.

"I mean why did you choose to sit with me?"

"You are the only one, who has taken me for who I am and not Yongguk B.A.P's leader" he looked at you seriously.

It made sense and you smiled and returned your smile.

"Thank you for that" he whispered.

"You're welcome" you mimicked.

Class ended and you packed your things. The boys gathered at your table.

"We have to go to the Radio Show next up" Himchan said.

"Yes, I have the schedule on me. Kang hyung will be here anytime soon" Yongguk said to the boys,

"____-ssi how are you?" Youngjae asked you.

"I'm fine thank you" you replied and smiled.

"We miss our times together, we should find a new day soon" Jongup suggested.

"Yes, we should" Zelo joined him.

You looked at Yongguk and didn't know what to say.

"For now, there is a lot of work to do, we'll see in the future" Yongguk said.

Mr. Choi walked towards your direction and the classroom was empty. There was only you, B.A.P and Mr. Choi.

You swallowed your saliva, nervous about what he wanted to say. The boys stood in front of Mr. Choi.

"What a good thing you guys are together right now, as you know, your company had asked me to hire a tutor for you. I have found the perfect one" your teacher said.

Mr. Choi looked at you and back at the boys- "It's miss ____-ah" he said.

The boys exclaimed "What" surprised by this statement.

"Wait, what sir?" you asked dumfounded.

"Remember I asked you to tutor for some special students?" your teacher reminded you.

It all came down to you and you nodded in agreement.

"But, does our manger know this? Sir" Yongguk asked the teacher.

"Of course, he was one of the first, who I delivered the news to" he said.

Does that mean that Manager Kang knew about it, and that is why he told me I would stop worrying? Because he knew I would be their tutor. And I wondered why they were allowed to hang out with me out of school you thought.

You were shocked to discover it all.

"Well that's a pleasant news. ______ssi, I'm looking forward to improving my English together with you" Himchan said and smiled widely.

"_____-ssi, I can still call you for noona now right?" the youngest asked.

"Yes of course Junhong-ah" you said.

All of the boys said in sync- "Please take good care of us" and bowed and you bowed back.

You had mixed feelings, excitement and nervousness; you would be seeing more of Yongguk now.

You swallowed your saliva and looked up at Yongguk.He had a big smile on his face.