Concert Day

A/N slightly rated chapter ahead. 

His Special Tutor 

Chapter 20: Concert Day

It was the day of the concert, and you watched the guys rehearse one last time. You had your lection with them, where you practiced them in their important lines in English. You were impressed to see how fast they learned and their English kept improving.

The manager gave you lots of compliments. You could tell by the look of Yongguk's face that he was proud of you.

The backstage was hectic, staff was running around and checking all the important things, lightening, sound check and the wardrobe. You found a chair and sat down, observing their life behind the stage. You were shocked to see how detailed they were, especially Yongguk, since he was the leader, he felt responsible.

The guys were surrounded in a circle, they held their arms around their shoulders and exchanged a few reassuring words.

You noticed how Yongguk helped the guys practice their English. You looked at him admiringly and you smiled to him, when he caught your gaze. Yongguk winked at you and you giggled and covered your face.

There were some left before the concert started, and you could hear the Babyz loud cheers from the concert hall, waiting for their idols to come on stage.

"Noona, you have to go down and watch us" Zelo said and Jongup came running to you.

"There's place for you in the front row" Jongup said and you looked startled.

Yongguk joined you and laughed- "I made sure there is place for you in the front row"

You blushed, you were really happy and thankful at the same time.

"Yongguk- ssi" your voice quavered and you jumped on Yongguk and hugged him tightly.

He hugged you back, while chuckling and it was as if you were alone with Yongguk.

Jongup and Zelo beside you became slightly embarrassed. Jongup cleared his throat- "We will go and get ready now" and Zelo went along.

You pulled back embarrassed now, but Yongguk pulled you back into him and you got startled.

"What are you doing?"

"No one is in here" he said as he leaned his head on your forehead.

You looked around and saw that you were alone and you moved closer to him.

"I want to hold you all day," he said and you sighed.

"And stay by your side" he added.

Yongguk looked down at you and then to your soft red lips. His hands went down to your waist and hips and he started walking slowly towards the wall, with your back facing the wall.

Your hands lay on his shoulders and you looked him, deep in the eyes and you hit the wall gently. Yongguk didn't wait a second and he captured your lips. His kiss turned deeper, when you separated your lips for him. His tongue went in and explored your mouth and you started tongue kissing.

The make out session went on for a while, he then pulled away and lifted you up. You were startled but followed along to his moves. Yongguk pulled your legs around his waist and pressed your body close to his. He started kissing you down your neck and you accidently moaned. You bit your lips and looked at Yongguk, but he was grinning at you amused.