Almost Discovered

His Special Tutor 

Chapter 24: Almost Discovered

You took a moment to gather yourself before opening the door and you looked behind you to check one last time and Yongguk was hidden. Then you opened the door.

Soo Min walked in and you gazed at her.

"I thought you were out of town or something?"

You asked her, but Soo Min seemed really distracted and walked around the living room and kitchen as if she was looking for something or what you feared that it might be someone and not something.

"Soo Min, what is it?"

She finally stopped and looked at you.

"I forgot some of my clothes and I think it might be in your room"

She said and walked towards your room.

"I don't think there is anything of yours in MY ROOM"

You said the last two words clear so that Yongguk could hear it and get out of there quickly, before she came.

Soo Min ignored you and the both of you got upstairs, your heart skipped a beat as she finally opened the door. You also looked around to see if Yongguk was there. 

Soo Min looked around each corner and you discovered that he had left your room and you sighed relieved. Soo min gazed at you questioning.

"I'm just tired" you said and she looked away.

Soo Min was still looking around in your drawers and your eyes caught something. Yongguk stood in the hallway and he winked to you. You bit your lips and signed for him to leave quickly.

You felt so awful, because of this situation and sad that your night with Yongguk was ruined because of this. Your friend finally turned around.

"Found it!" she exclaimed and you saw the shirt in her hand.

"Wait, you came back because of that shirt?"

Soo Min nodded "Yeah, I needed it. Well, I'll be leaving again" she said and you nodded.

"Alright, when will I see you again?"

"Tomorrow or the day after tomorrow" she said.

Soo Min walked down to the hallway and the both of you said your farewells and you closed the door behind Soo Min.

Soo Min spent quiet a long time looking for her shirt and you sighed as your night with Yongguk was ruined.

It had gotten really dark outside and you thought about Yongguk. He had a long way home, so you grabbed your phone and called him. After a few seconds, he finally picked up.

"Hey babe" he said.

You got silent after hearing his voice as you leaned against the wall.

"Babe?" he said again after you didn't reply him back.

"Um" you said.

"Are you okay?" he asked as he sounded worried.

"Oppa, I'm really sorry you had to leave like that. I didn't know that she would come back suddenly" you said with guilt in your voice.

Yongguk laughed all of a sudden and you got confused at this.

"What's so funny?" you asked him.

"Look outside your window" he said calmly.

You quickly walked towards the widows and looked out. Yongguk was standing outside smiling. You quickly hung up and ran out to him and jumped on him.

"Woah!" he exclaimed and hugged you back.

"How long have you been outside?" you said, when you got inside your house.

You noticed that he was wearing a thin jacket and you felt his skin

"You're cold!" you looked at him surprised and worried.

"I'm okay" he said as he shook his shoulders nonchalantly and sat down on the couch.

"Don't sit there, get up and lay in my bed" you said and he moved around in the couch.

"Yongguk" you groaned frustrated and grabbed his arm and he finally got up.

The both of you walked into your bedroom and your boyfriend lay in your bed as you got the duvet on him.

"Sleep here tonight" you said as you were about to walk away, but he quickly grabbed your wrist and pulled you down to him, so your head rested on his chest.

"Sleep beside me"

He sounded really tired and you felt awful knowing that he waited outside in the cold, just to be with you and you rested your head on his chest and you heard his heartbeat. It was like music to your ears and you didn't want to get.

Soo Min took a long time finding her shirt and the fact that Yongguk waited outside just for you made you sad. It sucked that the both of you had to go through this. 

If you just were allowed to tell Soo Min about your relationship to Yongguk, but you knew that your boyfriend's boss wouldn't be happy about it.

"Why didn't you go home?" you asked him.

Yongguk moved around in the bed and pulled you closer to him and you gasped as you felt your bodies so close to each other. It felt nice to be in his arms and feel his warmth.

"I want to be with you" he said as he ran his hand through your long locks and you hummed.

Yongguk chuckled seeing you act cute in his arms, made his heart flutter and he kissed your forehead.

"I'm sorry you have to go through this. I promise you won't soon" he said with guilt in his voice.

You rested your hand on his chest as you looked into his eyes.

"I'm willing to wait for you no matter how long it will be" you said and he smiled.

Yongguk cupped your face and planted a soft kiss and passionate kiss on your pink lips.

You rested your head on his chest and closed your eyes as he rubbed your back gently. Soon, the both of you fell asleep in your bed.