Jaejoong

His Special Tutor

Chapter 5: Jaejoong

Yongguk was coming your way.

"Hi, I'm Bang Yongguk" he took his hand out..

You looked up and caught his gaze.

Jae Hee and her group of girls, were all staring at you, pure jealousy was coming out from their eyes. You ignored them and handed your hand out to greet Yongguk.

"Hello, I'm _____" you finally managed to speak.

Yongguk was smiling brightly at you. Your heart skipped a beat. He is indeed as handsome as he is on television.

Stop smiling like that.. I might die you thought.

"Nice to meet you __ssi. Do you mind if I sit with you" he said with his deep voice.

The girls started screaming a little and Mr. Choi slammed the table again. They got quiet.

"Nice to meet you too Yongguk-ssi and of course not, please take a seat" you said whilst sounding as calm as you could.

You made sign for him to sit beside you. You moved a little to give him space at the table. He smiled and sat down.

Damn, he smells good. You got out of your thoughts as Mr. Choi was delivering work papers out to the members, but he missed Yongguk.

"Miss ______, I don't have enough copies, why don't you share your papers together with Yongguk-ssi" Your teacher said.

"Yes Sir" you said.

You gently moved closer to Yongguk, to show him the papers and he whispered "Thanks".

This was your hardest class ever, you were so nervous beside Yongguk and your heat beat faster. He was only a few inches away from you. But you were good at keeping a poker face and hiding your nervousness.

From time to time, he would ask you for help. You gladly helped him. As time went by, you became calmer beside him. He sure knew how to calm people down, all he had to do was smile and you would ease up.

Class ended and everyone got up to pack their things. The members came over to Yongguk, who was about to say something to you, but were cut off by Daehyun.

"Hyung, let's go to our next schedule"

You saw their manager entering the classroom. He got all of the boys with him. Yongguk looked at you one last time.

"Thanks for helping me out today I'll see you soon ____ssi" he said, while grabbing his back, he gave you one last smile.

The members waved bye to everyone in the classroom and left.

You took a moment to sit down and think through things.

I cannot believe what just happened you thought.

Jae Hee came over to you and stared you down.

"Yah! Inma (brat) what do you think you are doing" she said furiously

"What are you talking about"? you asked her dumfounded.

"Don't give me that, you know what I mean. Stay away from B.A.P and especially Yongguk-Ssi!" she yelled.

"What, is that a threat?" you laughed sarcastically.

"Consider it as a warning" she said firmly.

"Listen up Jae Hee! I do as I want and you can't do anything about it" you said firmly.

You got up from your seat and left the classroom. The girls left behind were just standing there completely shocked by you. You didn't care less, they are just rich girls, who are used to getting what they want. They can't control your life, you wouldn't let that happen.