Description

❋❋❋ AUTHOR'S NOTE ❋❋❋

Hi everyone, this story is written by me and only me! please do not steal any parts from my story or plagiarize it. This story has originally been posted on asianfanfics.com under my username seoul_lover in July14th, 2013. This is another old story of mine, which I'm now posting on my wattpad account. 

It's a fairly short fiction, with short chapters, so it's easy to get through! A few chapters are rated, but I will warn you in advance.

I hope you guys will like it, please do read and comment

                                                              ❋◠❋◡❋ CHARACTERS ❋◠❋◡❋ 

You (reader)

21 years old, wavy long hair, slim but curved.

Have an upbright personality and sligthly shy at first.

You're someone, who loves to help others, always putting everyone in the first place.

Some people take advantage of your kindness especially your boss.

You live in Seoul, and share an apartment with your very close friend.

Alongside with studying you also work in a daycare and for an care organistion.

You study Korean and English.

Somehow you end up becoming B.A.P's tutor.

Lee Soo Min

21, short hair and slim.

Your mood maker.

Your close friend, whom you live with.

Soo Min has an upbright personality just like you, but she is more outgoing and not shy.

She attends the same school as you, but you're not in the same class.

She loves to party and have a good time. Her ex-boyfriend won't leave her alone.

She's a huge fan of B.A.P just like you.

Choi Jaejoong

24, tall, rich, dark hair and an ulzzang.

He attends the same school as you.

Jaejoong is the school's most populair guy and he loves to tease you a lot and flirts with you.

He studies music and plays the piano.

He's not so fond of Korean boy bands.

He's a player and literally changes his girlfriends like his underwear.