New Moon : Finally a team pt. 1

Looking out the window, I looked at the grey coated buildings. They seemed more still than before.
"N-nothing..." I sighed and turned around to eye Insane.
"Are you alright?" He asked. I nodded and slowly stepped to him. We were standing two steps apart now.
"I'm fine..." I lied, avoiding eye contact.
Xavier took one step closer to me, and my chin was ready to bump into his chest.
"Are you sure?" He asked, and I crossed my arms.
"I just seen your brother, Jake."
"Just now?!" His hands gripped my arms hyped with anger.
"Y-yes? About five minutes ago...." I shrunk in his grasp.
He looked around then back at me.
"Where?!" He demanded and I flinched.
"H-he jumped out the window..." I squeaked and he quickly ran to the window.
"I'm going after him. I'll be back by sunrise." His mysterious and cold side personality returned, and Insane jumped out the window.
I ran up to the window and watched him follow the clear tracks of a person.
He disappeared.

~*~

When I went into the main lobby, Alex, Shino and Tina were hovered over a counter that had a huge map laid out.

"Hello..." I mumbled from the doorway and they all looked my way.

"Hey." Alex said calmly and the two girls raised their eyebrows at me in disgust. What the hell is their problem...?

"What's going on?" I asked, walking up. Shino rolled her eyes and Tina just wouldn't stop glaring at me.

"Right now we're looking for a more safer way to get to Midway."

"Midway? That's a pretty far trip. Why there?" I asked, it was silent for a moment.

"W-well... Tina's mother lives there—"

"—yeah my mother lives there and I'm going to get her. You got a problem with that bitch?" Tina walked directly in front of me, chest to chest.

"N-no....." I mumbled, extremely intimated. Honestly I was terrified.

"Fantastic." She walked back to her spot. I slowly made way and had my own spot around the map.

"So have you guys been home yet?" Alex asked and I shook my head.

"We've been through a lot before we met you guys. Honestly, I don't even know what we were going to do." It was quiet again, and the two girls were blankly looking at the map.

"W-what about you guys? H-have you guys... been home?" Tina looked at me with her brown eyes. She had blonde hair and light freckles on her face.

"It's just me." She finally spoke to me with out an attitude.

The silence filled the room again and I looked down at the map.

"It's obvious, we can just take these back roads here, and then keep straight on division until we see—"
"—division will take us longer, we go down briggs and we'll be there thirty minutes earlier." Tina was cut off by Shino.

"What do you mean? It's only an extra two minutes!"

"An extra two minutes of not dying!"

"Geez, get your head out your ass Shino!"

"Me?! You! You get your stupid head out your stupid ass!"

"Girls, come on. Calm down—" Alex tried to do something but the two snapped at him together.

"YOU STAY OUT OF IT!" They both barked and Alex slowly slid away from the arguing two.

I was just standing across from them looking at the map.

"You know, I've put up with your shit for a long time, I think you've overstated your welcome." Shino crossed her arms looking Tina up and down like she was disgusting.

"Yeah? And whose gonna make me leave?"

Just as she finished saying it, Shino tackled her to the ground and the two were cat fighting it out.

"Jesus Fucking Christ! What the hell do you two think you're doing?!" Alex snapped but still wasn't doing anything about it.

I wasn't going to do anything either but suddenly I seen Shino get ahold of Tina's neck and her face turned super red!

"Get off her!" I yelled and grabbed Shino's collar, yanking her back.

Immediately she stood to her feet and held up her fists.

"You wanna' go too bitch?! Bring it on! I've been waiting to kick your ass as soon as I met you!"

She swung at me, but I was luckily able to dodge it and push her into the wall. She turned back to me and looked at me like I was stupid.

"You think that hurts? Ha! Think again!" She laughed and charger at me again, but as soon as she was in front of me, I jabbed her stomach and punched her in the face so hard she fell backwards and her head thumped the ground like a tennis ball.

The entire room was quiet, and that's when I realized that everyone just seen me punch Shino.

She used her arm to sit up a little, her hand covering half of her face while she looked at me with red puffy eyes.

"I-I'm sor—" I had two choices here. Say sorry, and still be treated like shit, or stick up for myself and gain their respect.

"....get up." I said broadly, holding my hand out.

She looked at me angrily for a moment, but took my hand and stood up.

"What's important is that we work together!" I announced, looking around to get everyone's attention.

"This war, isn't between my team and yours, and it isn't between me and you Shino." I looked in her eyes smiling, and she sighed.

"It's us, versus those twisted monsters outside that door!" I pointed at the door, noticing Sakura standing there with her hands cuffed and a fat smile on her face.

"So we can't waste time and energy fighting each other, because all we have is each other!"

It was silent for a while, then Masme came up.

"She's right. This negative energy has been messing with my vibe since we got here."

As we all started to smile, and come together the doors suddenly swung open and Insane flew across the room.

"Insane!" I yelled.

Shino, Alex, and Masme stood in front of the door, waiting for whatever threw insane.

It was Jake.

"Well, welll well. What a surprise. The people I hate most!"

"Shutup jake we hate you more!" Shino barked.

"Yeah, I guess that's true too. But let's see how much your hatred can really run, eh? Let's test the limits."

Jake held out his hands, and black mold started to form. After a nice chunk was gathered, he threw the ball of mold at the ground and it started to form into a large disgusting creature!

"Rrrrrraaaaaaaagggghhhhhhhhhhhg!!" It screeched, and we all covered our ears.

"Toodles!" Jake waved and ran out of the office, slamming the two doors and completely locking us in.