New Moon : Night Terrors

I woke up to Masme shaking my shoulder.
My eyes fluttered open and Masme hovering over me with a finger over his lips, telling me to stay quiet.
Outside was a lot more darker than earlier, and more and more stars were starting to disappear.
"Theres three monsters in the checking room, and that's where the keys are. Sakura had to go through an outside vent to sneak inside, Insane is watching her back. I woke your up so we can stand by the doors incase we hear something happen. We can just barge in when something does."
I rubbed my eyes and nodded my head.
I hated this world.. I really did.
If it wasn't one thing it was another. My life has always been completely ruined.
I stood up and walked off the bus with Masme, quietly.
We got off the bus and walked in front of the doors, when suddenly I heard someone talking.
"Are you sure those are monsters?" I asked, pressing my ear against the door and putting my finger in the other.
I heard muffled noises, and some one cursing under their breath.
"There's definitely multiple voices in there.." I mumbled and Masme raised a brow.
"No... I'm sure there's a monster in there."
I listened harder, canceling out every other noise except the ones inside the door.
Just as everything went silent, I heard Sakura scream, and Insane bust open the window.
I jiggled the handle, but it was locked.
There was definitely something going on in there, the sound of wrestling banged on the doors.
"Sakura! Insane!" I screamed trying to bust open the door.
"Back up!" Masme yelled at me, and I did as told.
With all his might he kicked open the door, and we seen a boy holding a knife against Sakura's neck, and Insane had a gun to his temple by another girl.
"Hey! Those are our friends!" I yelled and the girl mugged me.
"Yeah? What are they doing on our territory!" She had a leather jacket with skin tight leather black leggings and combat boots. Her hair was pitch black and she had snake bites.
"We don't want any trouble." Masme said calmly but loudly, holding up his hands in a surrendering matter.
"I fucking bet! Now get your dogs and get the fuck out!" She barked at us, and Sakura shook her head.
"There's no reason for you to be rude." I spoke up, and she tilted her head as if I said something crazy.
"Are you getting smart with me? I'm the one holding a bullet to your boyfriends head!" She threatened and took the safety off of the gun.
I wiped my eyes to hide the fear in me, but it was clear she could see it.
"Hey man, I know you don't know us but could you please tell your friend to calm down? We're only here for a room." Masme politely asked and the boy winced.
He sheathed his knife and looked at the girl for her to put down the gun.
"Are you crazy?! They're clearly an enemy!"
"No, Shino." He finally spoke and the girl growled.
"Whatever..." She put down the gun and crossed her arms.
"I'm sorry about the commotion, but once we saw your friend here, sliding out of a vent, well we were a little startled." The boy seem pretty safisticated for his age. His tone was more deep, and instructive.
"I'm Alex, and this is Shino. The rest of our team is scattered throughout the rooms."
"I'm Masme, and these are my friends, Sakura, Usagi, and Insane."
Alex looked at Insane up and down. His eyes seemed cold, and he almost looked overly tired if it wasn't for the bags under his eyes.
"Very well. You all are more than welcome to join us." He genuinely told, and Shino objected.
"Join us?! We can barley get enough sleep around here! Blake and Tina are always loud, Heather can't stop fucking crying, and Jake is a fucking maniac! The guy can't stop killing for anything!"
Masme and I exchanged looks.
"It seems you guys have your hands full." Insane finally spoke, and slowly blinked. He fixed his jacket, and began walking out of the door.
"I don't do groupies." He irritatedly said, and walked outside.
"Hmph.. That must be the mysterious one in your gang." Alex insisted and Masme scratched the back of his head with a embarrassing smile.
"W-well you see... Insane is kinda weird.. But he is our friend, and he did keep us alive so.." Sakura and I were both smiling at his words.
"He's one of us, not the mysterious one." Masme let his hands to his sides and smiled.

"Well. If you ever need anything, let us know. Shino and I are the head of the group. And because there are two of us, you should have no problem finding us." Alex spoke, and Shino rolled her eyes.
"Brother and sister?" Sakura asked, and Shino laughed obnoxiously.
"More like boyfriend and girlfriend." She snorted and looked out the window.
"O-oh... How lovely.." Sakura tensed, embarrassed by her question.
"I'll go find Insane." I mumbled, and Masme nodded.
I excused myself from the office, and began walking towards the bus, when I suddenly seen Insane with his arms crossed, looking up at the night sky.
"Hey." I said.
"Hey.." He mumbled back, not moving his glare.
"What happened back there?" I asked, leaning against the bus and looking at Insane from behind.
"Nothing." He shrugged me off as if we didn't bond at the gas station a few hours ago.
"I just want you to know, that no matter what happens, I will always be your friend." I uncrossed my arms and walked past Insane, not looking back.
I heard him slightly gasp as if I had said something out of this world.

~*~

I was taking a walk down the road, to see if anything was nearby that we should be careful of, when I suddenly seen something crouched over a dead body, huge green and black flys buzzing around it.
"H-hello?" I called quietly, sure to not attract unwanted attention.
The thing began making weird noises, and the sound of chewing echoed down the dark street.
"Excuse me?" I walked closer, tapping it shoulder.
It's skin felt rubbery and wet. The smell of blood pierced my nose, the similarities to iron almost made me throw up.
I examined my finger tips when I suddenly realized they had black thick slime on them.
"Gross....." I mumbled and looked at the thing.
Before I knew it, the thing was directly in my face, inhaling and exhaling like an insane person trapped in an asylum for too long.
I didn't dare move. My body was completely still, and my breath was stopped.
It sniffed me like crack, and slid it tongue on my cheek like an inmate who hasn't seen a women in years.
Tears fell down my eyes as the creature stroked my cheek gently with a shaky, and very dirty hand.
"Dì....!" It choked out, and crouched to its knees, bowing his head before me, and holding out his hand as if he was asking for my approval on something.
"W-whaa...?" I whispered and it suddenly was startled by a screeching noise.
The creature began to quake in fear, and before I knew it, he was off, running like a dog towards the woods.

But from what?

I turned around, to scout where the noise was coming from.
"Hey?!" A loud voice yelled at me from the street the hotel was on.
"What the hell you doin' out here?" Somebody with red hair asked.
It was a boy. He had a sledge hammer over his shoulder, his arm resting on the handle, and he was wearing a baseball cap backwards. His entire outfit had blood on it.
"I should have you know, this isn't the time to be walking around snooping! It's pitch black out here!" He looked around, and eventually we made eye contact.
"Who are yo-" I was cut off, by Insane grabbing my wrist.
"W-wha..?" Insane towered over me like a tall statue, glaring at the red headed boy with complete anger.
"Insane what's the matter with you?" I asked trying to loosen up his grip, but nothing was working.
"Jake..." Insane growled, and Jake smirked.
"If it isn't Xavier Remington. What a surprise!" He chuckled and leaned on one leg.
"How have you been? Brother."

DUN DUN DUNNNNNN