Chapter 2

POV Melissa

After leaving River Down I made my way towards Cover town, where the head of my own kind are based, they are known as the council of all werewolves. They deal with those who have done wrong, who need to be punished for it, not only do they deal with all those problems they deal with rules set for our own kind. The council men are to help us stop the humans finding out about our kind.

I guess your wondering what I am doing here, well simple really if you ask me. I am here to ask them permission for getting revenge on those who did me wrong, I want them to bring them down. I don't care how they do it but as long as they do then I won't need to show my true self.

Yes I could of done all this when I first left the pack, I just didn't want to as I was still young and would of needed an adult to talk on my behalf. Now that I am of age it's my time to shine and show them I ain't who they messed with all them years ago, I'm stronger now that I have become one with my wolf and my true inner self.

Walking into the head of the council office I take a seat in the waiting area, as I wait for the council to make an appearance. Looking around I notice all the males are kitted out as if their all going to war, guns in pockets along with knifes hanging out of their boots and all built to fight. The head council men all dressed in formal suits with ties and also looking built to kill.

"you must be Miss Jones" I turn my head to the side to see a man who looks in his middle 20s, holding his hand out for me to shake with a smile on his face.

"Yes that is correct, you are" I say shaking his hand as I stand up.

"The name is Thomas Mars, the head of  the council, please follow me" I pick my bag up and follow him through A long hallway, it look to be a modern built place. Pine wood decorated the halls with old pictures of formal men who stood along the council. We come to a stop by a pine door before walking in and standing before 12 other council members.

"Please sit Miss Jones" one of them said, doing as I am told I take a seat in front of them all ready to tell them my story on why now.

"We understand that you are here to discuss a matter at hand, we are to inform you any information giving by yourself will stay within these walls" I look other at the men nodding as to say I understand.

"Now please can you explain"

"First I would like to thank you for giving me this chance. Now I would like to discuss a pack called Dark moon, around 3 year ago now I was part of that pack but after losing my family, they all started to abuse me and call me the outcast of the pack. I was just 15 at the time my family died trying to protect me, they pup from vile rouges who attacked us out of no where. My mother told me to run no matter what happened, I followed her wishes and went to the alphas house, only shortly after to find out I had lost my brother and my parents. Not even a week lately I was blamed for they loss, I was beating daily, used as a maid to clean they mess. I was called all kinds of things by the people I called family, I lost not only my family but also them as a pack, who are also meant to be my family" I stop myself from saying any more letting them take it all in, I knew that they had to listen and take is seriously as Mandy spoke with them herself but said it was my story to tell.

"Miss Jones please carry on"

"After months of this going on I couldn't take it no more, so I took off one day and ending up in River Down as you may know. Alpha Phil Watts and his wife Luna Mandy Watts was the ones who found me and took me in at the time, I have been living with them ever since, I know now that I am ready to face those who did me wrong. I want justice for what they did to me that is why I have come to yourself, I know this is the right way to go about this. I was they Betas daughter, I should of been treated with respect and taking care instead I was pushed aside" I couldn't help but let the tears fall from my eyes all these years I have locked them away. I could see the men talking in their mind link on what they should do or what was the next step from here.

"Miss Jones my men and I will help you get justice but please know this may not be easy. There is a new alpha of the pack since this has happened to yourself, we will need to speak with him but please know you will get your revenge by getting justice on these people"

"I understand, thank you all so much"

"Just one more thing Miss Jones, we ask that you stay here with us as in a few days we will head out to the pack"

"Very well, thank you once again" I say before leaving the room and making my way out. This is going to be a long few days but I am just glad that I don't need to let them find out who I truly am inside.