You couldn't move, all you could do was look into her bloodshot eyes.

"Bad things are coming."

Boom.

"You need to protect him" Her eyes widened, and her speech hurried.

Boom.

"Look after them all, please"

Boom.

"Tell him I love him. "

Boom.

Silence.

"Run" She whispered.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-  

You spluttered and coughed, it was dark and it had started to rain again.

Will and Mike were looking over you.

"She's awake!" Mike shouted, "Quickly Will!"

Will wrapped a towel around you as best he could and started to rub your arms to keep you warm.

You shifted the towel off your shoulders and stood up. "Where am I? What just happened?" you asked, taking big breaths in.

"Woah chill, you're outside Will's house, you collapsed" Mike reassured.

You spun around taking in your surroundings, indeed, you were outside Will's house in the pouring rain. Your coat and leggings were soaked in mud and your arms stung. You rolled up the sleeves of your coat and your top.

Later that night Will decided to run you a bath, you immersed yourself in the warm soapy water and thought about what the girl said, you couldn't make much sense of it.

One thing you did click onto through, was that you figured she was Eleven - after you had calmed yourself down, and started to play over what happened in your head, you recognised her from when she contacted Will in the Upside Down - although now she looked a bit worse for ware.

You were pulled out of your thoughts by Will knocking on the bathroom door.

"Um, (y/n), mom's just called, the storms too bad so they're going to have to stay over at Mike's tonight.. So, obviously, Mike's sleeping here..."

You rubbed the water out of your eyes, "Oh, um okay. I'll get out now, we can make a little camp in the living room"

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

You came out of the bath 10 minutes later, your thoughts were slowing you down. You got changed into the clothes that Will had given you:

 You got changed into the clothes that Will had given you:

You tied your hair up in a scrunchie and made your way into the living room - your eyes were met by a towering den, just like the one Will built for his silly little party

Mike and Will were talking, but they suddenly stopped when they saw you.

Your eyes studied the den, "It looks great, nice job guys"

"Ha, ha, thanks", they both said simultaneously.

You made your way into the den and sat down on a pile of pillows.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

You, Will and Mike were sat on the sofa in the den, just staring and thinking.

Will was playing with his sling, you had your legs crossed and you were biting the skin around your nails and Mike had his shoulders rested on his knees and was bouncing them.

You were on edge, you couldn't stop thinking about what Eleven said.

CRASH.

A massive strike of lightning hit outside and made the room glow for a split second.

It made you all jump.

BOOM.

Thunder this time, Will's hand struck out for yours.

Just as you looked down at Will's hand - there was another crash. Lightning had struck the house and the lights went out.

"Shit!" Shouted Mike.

You felt Will's hand grip yours, too tight.

You heard him start to breath faster.

"Will? Will, what's up, are you okay?"

He didn't answer, he just tucked his knees up to his chest and started to shiver.

"Mike find a flashlight - quickly" You shouted.

"w-why?" He asked.

"Will's having a flashback - just find a damn flashlight and bloody quick!"

Mike made his way out of the den and into the kitchen.

You knelt down in front of Will and held his hand in yours.

"Will, it's okay, you're safe, the lights have just gone out. Listen, focus on my voice okay? Just listen to me - you're safe I promise" You rubbed his fingers in an attempt to calm him but nothing worked.

"Mike hurry up with that flashlight!" You shouted, becoming more panicked.

Will was still whimpering.

"Will, you're not really there. You're at home in the real world okay? I'm here, Mike's here. You're safe just open your eyes please"

"Ah ha!" At that moment Mike had found a flashlight and ran back into the den. He switched it on and shone it at Will. After a couple of seconds, Will's eyes opened.

"Hey, Will it's me and Mike. You're Okay..."

"It was like home, b-but so dark and c-cold" Will whimpered.

"I know Will" You gave him and big hug and stroked his hair, "Well you're not there anymore okay? Nothing is going to hurt you. Nothing will EVER hurt you whilst I'm here okay Will? Not a single thing, not on my watch. Please don't ever forget that"

Will nodded and you let go of him.

You wiped away his tears with the edge of your sleeve, you poked the corners of his mouth and pulled them up.

"Smiiille!" You said, this made Will laugh - as well as Mike.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-