Chapter 25

Chaeyoung looked at Tzuyu, "It's been one week tzuyu... You have 2 days left and you're stomach--.. stop hiding it from your mom already.."

She didn't say anything, "Maybe if you shut your mouth no one will find out about it?" raising her eyebrow. Chaeyoung stepped back and bow to her, "Calm down.. I'm sorry.. I'm just worried.."

"Then don't be worried... it's that easy! Didn't you say you're--" she touched her stomach. Chaeyoung grasp her arm, "Becareful.. you shouldn't work as a surgeon right now.. Just work as an office surgeon for now tzu.. Don't do surgery.."

"Dont tell me what to do!"

Chaeyoung sigh and grabbed her bag, "I'm going to comeback here later.. Take care of yourself.. I'm just going to Yoongi..."

Tzuyu pressed on her phone and sit on the couch. She looked at each picture of her baby then cry. There was a knock on her door, she quickly wrapped something to her stomach hiding her pregnancy. Then open the door.

Yani stood in front of her, "Hi... Long time no see..."

"What do you want?"

"Nothing just wanted to tell you something.."

Tzuyu stood by the door, "What is it? better not be waste of a time.."

"Ahh okay... Mind if I come in?"

She opened the door wider and sit on the couch. Yani closed the door and walk to her sitting on the other side of the couch. Tzuyu blow her nails, "Just tell me what is it.. so this can be quick.."

Yani looked at the table, "You like marshmallow that much?"

"Shut up... And tell me what then fuck you wanna say.. I didn't let you in here to question my life.."

Yani looked at her weirdly, "Why you suddenly change?"

"I didn't change.. You just don't know who the fuck I am... So beat it.. are you gonna tell me or no? Cause I could kick you out right now.."

"Fine.. Jungkook's mom wants Jungkook and I to have a baby already.. and Jungkook agreed.."

She didn't gave any emotions, "Is this what you wanna tell me? What a waste of time.. You want an advice about good sex? why I have experienced it from him first?"

Yani's eyes widened and slap her, "You--What a bitch you are right now!" then grabbed her bag, "I just wanna inform you that he has completely been over you..."

"Do I care?"

Yani glared at her, "I thank god that you two seperated... You're a bad influenced for him..."

She smirked, "Ohh really?" then laugh. Yani nod her head, "Yes.. And he told me he's also thankful that he's over with a childish girl like you..."

Tzuyu raised her eyebrow, "Okay.. Thank you for that.. You can leave now.. As if I care.. I don't care what the fuck happens to you two.. Have 2, 3,4, 10 babies.. I don't fuckin care have it your way.. don't come here just to tell me a shitless things... I'm living my own life.."

Yani walked to the door and open it. Jungkook was standing there listening to them. He glanced at Tzuyu then looked at her up and down, "Let's go Yani.."

"Yeah.." she wrapped her arm around Jungkook's arm then closed the door.

---

Jungkook holds Yani's hand then opened the door for her. Yani sighed, "She really has that bad attitude you know that? I mean I was hoping to see her mom.. But Chaeyoung told me they went to states for something so she's there alone. Chaeyoung Lives with a guy now sooo... Karma is on her.." She laughed.