Chapter 18

Tzuyu looked at the calendar, and her heart starts beating fast again. The lady appeared to her again, "Now you see how scared you are... You don't even care when you have plenty of time... Now you only have 10 days Tzuyu... Get to the fact already and choose.. You wanna survive or no?"

Tzuyu stayed quiet and look down, "What if the person never cries?" she looked at her then gulped. The lady smiled, "There are plenty of ways to make a person cry..." she said. Tzuyu snout, "Well... what if to that person is nothing? There's no plenty of ways?"

Jungkook came out of the bathroom and walked to her then the lady disappeared. She groan as she felt his chin press to her shoulder, "Move.."

He wiped his hair then take out his shirt. Tzuyu punch his stomach then laugh. There was a smile on his face then tickle her. She dropped herself to the bed as she laugh while he's tickling her. "You dare to smack my stomach?"

"Okay... Okay... I'm---Yah! I" she stopped, "I can't breath..." then punch his stomach again and laugh. Jungkook made a gap between them and stop tickling her. Her phone vibrated, "Chaeyoung?"

"Can I come there right now?" She asked, "I just don't want to be lonely.." She said. Jungkook looked at Tzuyu and raised his eyebrow. "What happened on the Library?"

"Eerrrr... Yani just fuckin slapped me.."

"She what?! Where is that hoe at?!" Tzuyu clenched her fist and glare at Jungkook. "Okay Just come here and I'll talk to you bye.."

Her eyes triggered Jungkook, "You freakin tell your fiance to get her fuckin hands off my bestfriend's face..!" then brushed her hair with her fingers as she walk to the couch, "Put your shirt on Chaeyoung is coming..."

"What did Yani fuckin do to her again?" He grabbed his shirt and pat her head, "Huh? what did she do?"

"She slapped Chaeyoung..." Giving him a no expression. Jungkook looked down and sigh, "I'll talk to her.."

"You don't need to... I'll fucken smash her face off the train... Just to tell you I was trained a Taekwondo..." she sitted. Jungkook hugged her again but she moved away, "Stop! I'm fucken boiling right now... I can probably kill your fiance first.."

Jungkook took a deep breath and comb his hair, "I'll talk to her I said..."

"You don't need to I said... I wanna face her... and slap her two bitch ass face.." She glared at some direction. Jungkook held her hand and kiss it, "She might slap you two.."

"I bet she will... But I bet after she slap me she won't be coming back to your house... she'll be in her funeral..." Then rolled her eyes. Jungkook smirked, and tapped her head then kiss her forehead before wrapping his hand around her waist, pressing his chin on her shoulder.

There was a knock on her door. Tzuyu quickly stood up and look at to the hole, her eyes wided, "She said she wasn't available?!! What the fff---?" she runned to Jungkook and made him stand up, "Your mom is fucking here!"

He choked, "What?! I thought you said she's busy?!" then stand up looking for a hiding spot. "My closet.." Tzuyu walked to her room and open her closet, "Or Just stay in the room.." she pointed a finger at him, "Don't dig through my stuff.."

Tzuyu walked to the door and open it, "Hello... Sorry kinda mes-" she saw Jungkook's jacket hanging behind the door, "Messy... I haven't clean.."

"It's okay.. So why do wanna talk to me? You need help to something?"

"No.. There's something I wanted to talk about.."