Chapter 8

"Tzuyu get up.." Chaeyoung fold her blanket, "I have to fix my bed... sleep in your room... and you said you have som----" Her eyes quickly followed Tzuyu standing up from the bed then creased her forehead.

Tzuyu run to her room and change then grab her bag and key, "I'm coming back.." She head down and went to her car.

---

"I told you Im coming back now let me see that guy.." She force him. He's blocking her way, "I told you Jungkook is still inside... He'll be coming out soon then you can talk to the guy... Jungkook doesn't like anyone else other than the suspect inside the room.."

"Im a victim so let me in... Please?" She gave him a puppy and he looked away, "You better not say Im the one who let you in.."

She opened the door and enter inside then close it. Jungkook facepalm himself quickly as soon as he sees her again, "The hell are doing here again?! Who let you in?"

"Myself... So move! I need to talk to him.." She pushed him out of the chair then sit facing the guy with anger. His eyes grew larger, "How---How did you---" looking at her up and down. Jungkook put his hand on his waist, "Can you please leave right now? Im asking nice because Im not also finish interviewing him.."

She looked at the guy who's currently sitting down with a handcuff, "You killed her didn't you?" staring at his eyes. "Who are you talking about?" he creased his forehead.

"Chaeyoung's mom!"

"I did not!!"

"Don't lie... and if not-- who's the guy you were with in the car after you hit me?" Raising her eyebrow. He gulped then sniff. Jungkook moved her away, "Ask that tomorrow... Right now he's not in the mood to be answering questions... Leave.."

"Why do you keep kicking me out?!" She threaten him with a punch but he didn't plan to avoid instead he stood still looking at her. Tzuyu fixed her clothes and look at the guy, "Again.. As I was asking.." she sigh. Jungkook took a deep breath and rolled his eyes then groan.

The man put his hand on the table and look at her, "I'm not the one who hit you.." he told her, "It wasn't me.."

"Like I would believe you--"

"IT WASN'T ME! WHY DON'T UNDERSTAND?! the only person I wanna take when you were hit is my daughter... I left you there because somebody else wants to take you..."

"What?" She leaned her face close to him, "You're not even making sense!"

"Exactly thats why stop bothering the guy!" Jungkook grabbed her arm and stood her then dragged her out of the room. Tzuyu glared at him, "He's not your property to kick me out!"

"So? He's not your property either.." He told her then close the door. She look at the guy beside her and groan, "I always wonder... Why the hell did you guys work with a person like that? fuckin arrogant ass bitch.."

He shrugged then laugh, "He's not really cold if you follow his order.." holding his card. Tzuyu rolled her eyes, "Still... That doesn't make sense.. He's too areogant.. I bet he only think of himself when you guys are chasing a criminal?"

The guy shooked his head, "No.. He's actual---"

"Enough with the lies..." She blocked his face,"I know he's rude to you guys..."

He creased his forehead and shrugged, "Not really.."

"Not really? He's super rude to me and his fiance.. How can you say Not really? What is he? Gay?" She grabbed her key, "Anyways... He better not be here tomorrow I'll comeback again.."