Chapter 3

Tzuyu put her hand under chin then sigh spinning the arrow. "Seriously... You're unfair.. I helped you find Chaeyoung and now you succeeded and just earned a lot of money.. But why can't you help me now too?!"

He didn't payed attention to her but continue writing on his files. She glared at him, "You won't like what Im going to do... I swear to god.. You won't like it..." looking him. Jungkook looked at her, "I could just go to the hospital and find your body then kill you.."

She dropped her jaw, "That is---You have no mercy in your soul! You just think about yourself don't you?" creasing her forehead. He rolled his eyes, "Get out of the office now.."

Tzuyu looked at the door then to the window, "Which way? Window or door?" then smirked. He point to the window, "Now you use asked that I suggest To the window... Get out there.." he commanded. Tzuyu rolled her eyes the walked to the door then hit the vase and it cracked. Her eyes slowly looked at him then gulped, "I-I can change that when Im alive again.."

He took a deep breath, "Is this what you do in your living? Bother people?! Annoy people? You don't have any job?! Cause right now you're pissing me off!" resting his arm on his desk while looking at her. She nod her head, "Im a surgeon.. A famous surgeon actually... And No! In reality I don't talk to people that much.. So shut up!"

"You're telling me to shut up? How about you leave my room and you won't hear any complain from me?" he told her. Tzuyu looked at him, "Look.. We had a deal.. You'll help me when I help you.."

"You never helped me.."

"WHAT?! Are you fucking serious? I lead you to that house and all your---" She stopped and look at the girl again entering to his office. Jungkook leaned on his desk then wiped his face with his hands, "What now?!"

"Your mom.. told me to come here and bring this to you.." She said and hand him the lunch box. Tzuyu looked at the food, "Is it good? what is it? Yahhhh... She's really has a pretty attitude for you.. You're mean to her..."

She smiled at him then open the box, "Your mom cooked it but I arranged it.. She said you like those... And I also brought bread.."

Tzuyu gulped and drool at the same time, "I want the bread.." She said then point at the platic, "Tell her I want the bread.. It looks good.."

He didn't listen to her, "Tsk.. Im not hungry.. Give it back to her.."

"What? yah.. Just keep it.. I'll eat it! I can eat all that trust me!" She raised her right hand. He creased his forehead then looked away and spin to the other side. "Your mom was asking if you're coming home to their house..."

"Yeah... I will.." He nod his head then spin the swivel chair again. Tzuyu heated her palm and look at the foods in the lunch box. "Damn... Your mom reminds me of someone... She cook like this!"

His fiance walked to the door then bow to him and leave. Tzuyu grabbed the kimbap and shove it to her mouth and eat. He made a weird face, "How the hell does a ghost eat?!"

"Cause Im not dead yet.. duh... Im alive.. It's just that.. My soul lurks around.." She bite the bread then look at him, "Thanks though.."

"I never told you to eat the food!" He yelled. She dropped the bread, "Well damn... Don't be mad.. Im just thanking though... Sorry too.. If you want apologize.." Shrugged her shoulder then continue eating. Jungkook put his hand on his forehead and massage it, "Can you just please leave me the fuck alone?!!!"

"I am... Im eating right but you keep complaining... You don't wanna eat.. I'll eat.." She shrugged again. He leaned onto his chair and sigh, "Oh my godddd!" glaring at her, "Why can't you just leave me alone? Like seriously!? Im a detective not a shaman okay?! Go somewhere else where they are willing to help you cause I can't!"