Chapter 1

Tzuyu followed him, "I know you can see me... Don't act like you're blind... You might be blinded by my beauty but yah.. Just help me.. One time and I'll help you find Chaeyoung!" she begged. Jungkook stopped walking and face her, "Leave me alone!"

"No! I need you to help me.. Look I just wanna go back to my life again okay? I need to be alive.."

"So what do you want me to do? Dig on your grave and take out your body from the coffin..?" He raised his eyebrow. Tzuyu scratched her head, "Im not in that kind of dead part yet... Im only comatose in the hospital... But I need to be alive! pleaseee?" She begged once again.

Jungkook looked at the car then to her, "Negative..." he continue to walk. Tzuyu pout and still following him, "Come on! It's just one time and I'll leave you alone! Promise! Im not even going to possessed or some shit like that.."

He gave her a no sign then open his car. Tzuyu sit in the back and buckle her seatbelt, "Where are we going?" she asked. His forehead creased and look at her, "What are you doing?! Get out!"

"Why?! Not unless you help me first.." She crossed her arm. "I don't care wether your dead, comatose, alive, or a just a soul.. I have nothing to do with spirits alright?! now get the fuck out!" he pointed to the door. Tzuyu smirked, "Nope.. Negative too.. I know you can help me... I can help you find my friend I know where her step dad always hides her.."

He didn't say anything but to start the car then drove her to the grave, "You'll die
soon so start digging your grave.." He told her. She dropped her jaw and hit his head, "That is so messed up! Im not dying unless you help me!"

"How the hell am I going to help you I don't even fuckin know you!"

"Bitch you don't need to Know me! You need to help me! come on.. Be nice to others.." She gave him a smile. Jungkook start the car and rolled his eyes, "You better leave me alone you won't get any favor from me!"

"Tsk! You're so arrogant! I'll pay you when Im alive again.." she nod her head, "Deal?"

"Deal my ass... I don't need your money... Get out of my car now!" He yelled. Tzuyu rolled her eyes and step out then start walking to the sidewalk with darkness. "You're dead too?" She asked the old man. His face has a bullet hole on the forehead and bleeding all the way to his stomach. He nod to her then focus on the road.

"Well.. Me too.. But not like you.. Who's... You know.." Pointing at his face, "Im still alive but my body is in the hospital.."

"There's only one way to bring yourself back to life.." He told her. Tzuyu creased her forehead and look at him, "What is it?"

"You have to make the person that loves you cry in front of your body... A person who loves you.. Not your mom or dad or even relatives or friends... it has to be a person that loves you.."

"Who the hell is that?" She raised her eyebrow. He shooked his head, "That's the difficult part.. If you want to be alive you have to fight the hindrances.." He said then disappear. Tzuyu scratch her head then look at the road, it was all quiet just only her and the lights. She teleported to the hospital and look at her body, "Who the hell do I need to bring? and make them cry in front of me?"

Her mom was sleeping holding her hand and her dad was drinking coffee while reading the files. "Sir.. If you need to go home you can.. Your wife must be tired from crying.. She needs a rest.." The nurse appeared.

"Im going home.. She can stay here and take care of our daughter... She'll probably cry more if I brought her home..." He told the nurse. "Aishh.. Mom you cry baby!" Tzuyu yelled.