Chapter 64 - Abyss Rising

Their welcome back to Othrys had a mix of emotions. Kronos got punched a dozen times, with Leander squealing in glee in the background at the various expressions which crossed the King's face.

Kronos punched Hyperion in the face, before the two hugged and seemingly promptly forgot everything between them. Though Hyperion made sure he punched Kronos back - also in the face.

The rapid exchange of punches that followed were to be expected from the Titans, and Percy wisely stood back with Iapetus as the punches dissolved into an all-out wrestling match. Leander was calling out encouragements to the Titans.

"Go, Father!"

"Atlas, Lelantos just stared at your ass!"

"Kill him, Hype!"

"Fuck him, Father!"

That last one made Percy cover Leander's mouth. He glanced at Iapetus. "What have you been teaching him?"

Iapetus tilted his head to the side. "I'm afraid Hype stole him for several hours at a time."

Percy looked at him incredulously. "Hype?"

The Titan of the Underworld's lips twitched up. "He seems rather taken with Hyperion."

Percy growled under breath.

Leander grinned up at Percy. "Morning, Daddy," he greeted cheerfully.

When Percy and Kronos had appeared on the plateau where the entrance to Othrys was there had been only a few seconds of silence before Kronos was suddenly sandwiched between multiple Titans.

As Percy watched, the Titans abruptly stopped their free-for-all wrestling match. Kronos was stuck in a headlock. He pushed at Oceanus. "You can get off now, brother."

Oceanus smirked. "I think not," he said. They disappeared in a flash of light.

Curiosity aroused, Percy flashed after them, little Leander clutching his hand. Percy's eyes widened as he watched Oceanus lower Kronos towards the water of the dock. "Wait, what are you doing?"

"Showing Kronos why he shouldn't abandon us," Hyperion said cheerfully.

The passers-by stopped and watched as Kronos struggled against his eldest brother, but Oceanus was slightly stronger than Kronos.

Percy grinned as he watched Kronos be dunked under the water for several seconds, before Oceanus let go of him and Kronos toppled into the bay. Percy trotted over to the edge and peered down at Kronos. "Having fun?" he asked.

Kronos smiled wickedly and grabbed Percy's calf, tugging him down into the water. Leander scrambled back from the water as Percy landed with a splash.

"Bastard!" Percy spat out once he'd surfaced.

In response, Kronos smirked and dunked him again.

"Stop!" Percy cried out, barely holding back laughter.

Leander grinned down at them, leaning over the water. "Are you having fun?"

"Hyperion," Percy said, eerily serious, "we seriously need to talk about what you can tell my son and what you shouldn't tell him." Kronos opened his mouth, probably to argue. "Leander told you to fuck Krios while you were wrestling."

Kronos pulled a face. "Yes, Hyperion, we need to have a little chat."

Krios frowned at Kronos, offended. "Am I not good enough?"

"We are not discussing this," Kronos said. Percy clambered out of the water, leaning down to give Kronos a hand.

Once Kronos was standing on the dock - sopping wet and dripping water everywhere - Percy grinned. "You look like a drowned cat."