Rishbala FF-DY Part=2

Start from the beginning

Rk sound excited...

Madhu was overwhelmed ..all for her and all her favs..how come he know ?? she told him lil bit in their convos but not all..

"All my fav dishes ..you have made all !!..i am ..i mean ..thank you.. it's really a pleasant surprise but how come you know ??"

Madhu couldn't think .. how to say ..what to say..how to express her feelings..really it was such a yummy surprise..and she wanted to thank Rk for this warm welcome and special treatment in the home...before she could say anything more..Rk cut her off..

"Hey hey ..hold on..i havn't googled it ..he laughed ..I just have asked Sasumaa ..your mother..about all this..now howz that !!"

He looked in her eyes like he was saying ..wait and watch what I will do more..

Madhu felt so lucky ...and feeling so loved and she wanted to tell Rk how much she loved it and Radhaji was there o/w she would have defo go and hugged Rk by now..but she was hesitating also ..everything is new for her here .. she was actually speechless at that moment..

[Oh!! Aapne maa se poocha ..sach main ..mujhe vishvaas nahi ho raha k aapne ye sab ..aur wo bhi itne kam samay main bana diya..matlab..aap..]

She has mixed expressions on her face ..of excitement..shyness..happiness..surprised ..

["Oh!! You asked mom..really i can't believe you made all this ..and that too in so lil time..i mean ..you"]

She hardly could say that ..

"You will believe when you will eat it ..now start fast .."

he paased a dish to her

She smiled and started and tasted a few dishes first and just loved them..slowly slowly she was feeling easy being there and enjoying the food made by her hubby..

Rk was telling her in between how he made changes ..if she liked the dishes or not..and Radhaji too telling her how Rishu used to experiment in the starting days .. how he was always interested in cooking since childhood..Madhu also now interecting more freely..

"See this is your fav "Dam aaloo"..this is "special Vegetable pulao " and here is it .."Zeera aaloo with corriender leaves " these are "Veg kababs" ..and along with potato and cheese I have added one more vegetable in that .. try it and let's see if you can find out that or not.."

Madhu was nodding in yes ...listening to him ..

"Masala bhindi" and this is "salad with sprouts"

"Even if I just taste all these variety ..my meal will be over I guess.."Madhu said ..

"You are right Madhu ..but at the same time I am sure if you try once you want to have them all.. Rishu's recipies are like that.."

"Thanks Maa .." Rk smiled..

and ya don't forget this "sugar roti " do try it ..its so crispy ..so sweet .."

and he said the last three words "just like you" like that only Madhu can hear..Madhu in return looked at Radhaji that if she listened or not but she was telling to servant stood behind her to being something...she than looked at Rk ..he was smiling naughtily and cont.

"Maa used to make this sugar roti for me ..and I loved it very much so added my fav also here.."

"Yes Madhu Rishu loved it so much ..i have to make it specially for him ..when he learned cooking ..he started making for himself and even for me too.. "