37// Finally Healing

--DISCLAIMER--
I do not own teen wolf, but what I do own is a wide range of snacks in my fridge.

~~~~~~~~~~

CHAPTER 37

FINALLY HEALING

~~~~~~~~~~

Crystal ran her fingers through her long tangled hair, her red painted nails scraping her scalp as she massaged coconut shampoo into her roots. The warm water cascaded down her body, her muscles instantly relaxing as a soft sigh escaped her lips. The teenager thought about her day, about how they lost Jackson and he ended up adding another dead body to his growing list; about how she didn't know if Stiles and her were on good terms again or even dating, about how Mrs. Argent tried to kill Scott and especially about how Matt had a large number of pictures of her on his camera. The last one made her blood run cold.

She shook her head, ridding herself of those thoughts and reaching through the curtain surrounding her bathtub to grab her towel, but sighed in annoyance once the realisation hit her, she forgot it. The girl quickly turned the shower off.

"Jenna! Can you give me a towel please?!" The brunette yelled, but almost slapped herself in the face at the realisation.

"You're not even at home. God, I'm an idiot." She muttered to herself.

Since she was alone, and didn't really care if she was naked or not, she drew the curtain back to head back to her room, however her eyes widened at the scene before her.

She was standing in the middle of a dark, charred black room. Almost identical to the living room of the Hale house. Which meant one thing, she was, in fact, in the hale house.

"Well, this sure as hell isnt my room."

She instantly looked down to check if she had clothes on, but sighed in relief when she saw her Harry Potter pyjamas covering her body.

The teenager knew instantly that this was some sort of dream, or nightmare since they always usually end up with her in the Hale house. However she could only ever remember waking up in her dream either outside in the preserve or in the living room.

Feeling a presence behind her, she rolled her eyes heavily and turned to see her least favorite person ever.

"Peter, why can't you just take the hint and leave me alone?"

Peter smirked, "It's lovely to see you too, sweetheart. But unfortunately, I can't. At least not yet."

Crystal folded her arms across her chest, taking a step back when Peter took a step forward. "Are you real? Are you really here? Because I'm pretty sure this is some sort of nightmare."

Peter chuckled, "Funnily enough, that question cannot be answered just yet."

The teenager frowned, feeling extremely uncomfortable. "Why can't this just stop? Why do I keep seeing you? Why me?"

Peter took another step forward. "Trust me, everything is going to return back to normal very soon. The only reason you can see me is because I bit you."

"Because you bit me? But you bit Scott and Lydia. Can they see you too?" Crystal asked in confusion.

"Unfortunately for Scott, he can't because both you and Lydia are tuned into this earth on a completely different level from your friends. He's just a werewolf."

Crystal raised her eyebrows and scoffed.  "Just a werewolf? Wait, what do you mean... About Lydia and I?"

"That will be explained later. But as I said, everything will return back to normal," Peter advanced towards her, his claws extended. Crystal's eyes grew wide and she took a step backwards, however her back was met with a splintery wall. A gasp escaped her lips as Peter touched her face, his claws lightly digging into her cheek. "As long as you do everything that I ask."