36// Rave?

--DISCLAIMER--
I DO NOT OWN TEEN WOLF, FAM

~~~~~~~~~~

CHAPTER 36

RAVE?

~~~~~~~~~~

Once again, Crystal found herself feeling as empty as her biscuit tin in the kitchen as she sat on her bedroom floor, her back leaning against the foot of the bed as she twirled her mothers necklace between her fingers. Her thumb scrolled aimlessly through her unread text messages, seeing a few from Allison, a couple from Scott, and around fifty from Stiles. Literally. She clicked on his name as another message popped up.

FROM: Stiles my llama

Please just answer me criss, I really need to talk to you and it will be a whole lot easier if you quit avoiding me.

She didn't bat an eyelid as she scrolled through the earlier messages.

FROM: Stiles my llama

Why are you ignoring me? Just please, call me

FROM: Stiles my llama

The Dark Knight just came on the tv, thought I'd tell you incase you maybe wanted to watch it idk... Call me pls

FROM: Stiles my llama

You looked beautiful today, just thought I'd put that out there since I never got a chance to tell you. Ok phone me tho liek now.

FROM: Stiles my llama

*Like

FROM: Stiles my llama

gosh, just, call me pls this is really frustrating. I need to talk to you

Crystal smirked at her phone, typing back a message and hitting send. Two seconds later, Stiles replied.

FROM: Stiles my llama

Ok I'm officially scared now

She locked her phone, tossing it across the room and onto her hamper quite skilfully. She sighed in annoyance and brought her knees up to her chest, folding her arms across them and placing her head in her arms. Music was playing softly in the background, Tom Odell, lulling her into relaxation as a thought came to mind.

She got up, tugging her long t-shirt down that had ridden up and trudged down stairs.

The house was quiet, dark.
The usual warmth that made her feel at home was washed away with a bitter, empty coldness.

Her house reflected her feelings.

She didn't realise she had been standing at the bottom of the stairs until she tried to take another step downstairs, but her step was at level with her other foot. She glanced down the dark hallway that led to her kitchen, the thunder from outside lighting up the dark abyss every ten seconds or so, only for one split second, then returned to complete darkness again.

She flicked on the hallway light, her ragged breath ceasing and she found herself able to relax. Swallowing hard, she made her way to the kitchen. She decided that being home alone wasn't exactly the highlight of her day, instead it made her feel a lot more depressed than she originally would admit.