18//Bubbling to the Surface

--DISCLAIMER--
I DO NOT OWN TEEN WOLF

~~~~~~~~~~

CHAPTER 18

BUBBLING TO THE SURFACE

~~~~~~~~~~

"Faster?"

"Much faster."

Crystal didn't know how it happened, but it did. However, It was bound to happen that she would get dragged in to one of Scott and Stiles plans once again to save the infamous sour-wolf in the flesh, Derek Hale. Who isn't dead after all.

Not thirty minutes ago, the teenage girl was eating ice cream whilst watching Clueless, when a very apologetic sounding Scott called her to come join him and Stiles on one of their late night adventures on a Saturday night. To which the girl agreed to since she genuinely had nothing better to do; which meant she had to face a very guilty looking Scott McCall... Who she hadn't forgiven yet.

"Criss, I don't think your grasping the concept of 'car chase' here." Stiles voice came from behind the girl. She glanced through the windshield mirror at the boy and glared.

"If I go any faster, Stiles; I'll kill us."

"If you don't go any faster, they'll kill us!" Scott exclaimed to the right of her as he held on to the roof. She threw a dirty glare at him.

"Well, if you hadn't dragged me in to this mess to save your new bestie, McCall; then maybe you'd be the one driving." The girl shot back, which had Scott immediately feeling worse than he already felt. He looked out the window and then back to Crystal.

"I said sorry! I didn't mean anything that I said, it was the full moon!" Scott half-yelled, mainly because the roaring of the engine and the sirens of cop cars filled the air, but also because he was frustrated by the fact his friend was mad at him.

Scoffing, the girl replied, "Uh, no, You didn't Scott, not once did you apologise. That's the problem, your blaming it on the full moon but we both know what you said was the truth and we're all thinking it. So just drop it."

In one quick movement, Crystal floored it down the road as she tried to control her breathing. The brunette took a quick glance through the windshield mirror, expecting to see the red SUV that held a very angry Kate Argent; but was met with darkness. "They're gone."

Just then, Stiles pulled out a radio; Sheriff Stilinski's voice coming through it. "All units, suspect is on foot, heading into the Iron Works."

This is just getting better.

Crystal floored it towards the Iron Works, finding Derek hunched over next to a yellow vehicle. Scott opened the passenger side door and scrambled into the back, "Get in!"

The brunette behind the wheel watched as Argent stood on top of a building, pulling out a machine gun of some sorts. Her eyes widened,

"Holy hell!"

Derek sprinted to the car and leapt inside, just as Argent began shooting at the shiny black car. Without any further hesitation, Crystal sped off in to the night.

"What part of laying low didn't you understand!" Crystal yelled at the man who just slammed his fist in the dash board.

"Damn it! I had him!" The werewolf yelled.

Stiles shot forward and squeezed his body in between the two front chairs, almost sitting on Crystal's lap in the process. "Who? The alpha?"

"Yes! He was right in front of me until the freakin' police showed up." The werewolf complained.