01// Beacon Hills High

--DISCLAIMER--
I DO NOT OWN TEEN WOLF

~~~~~~~~~~

CHAPTER 1

BEACON HILLS HIGH

~~~~~~~~~~

DINGGGG

The alarm clock went off for the third time. Crystal screamed internally and wished to the gods that Jenna wouldn't even think about coming to her room to wake her for school.

Her wish didn't come true.

"Come on Crissy, time to get up for school, its already six forty-five." Jenna said whilst barging through her room door and opening up the curtains, light spiking in to the almost pitch-black room. Crystal groaned loudly and dug deeper into her comfy purple blanket that she adored the most.

"I don't want to get up." She moaned, her voice muffled by the covers.  Jenna sighed and grabbed the covers by her niece's face and pulled them fully off, exposing Crystal in her baggy shorts and old crummy t-shirt shes had for four years.

One of the perks of growing till she was five foot three and staying that height gave her the privelages of keeping a lot of her clothes she's had since she was twelve years old. Crystal instantly shivered, longing the feeling of her old blanket.

"Get. Up. Your going to be late." Jenna huffed and exited the room leaving the door wide open. Crystal growled under her breath and hesitantly got out of her bed, all the while building up the courage to walk to the bathroom.

She switched on the shower and got in, scrubbing her coconut shower cream she always wears on her body and washing her hair with coconut scented shampoo.

She did adore her some coconuts.

After all that shenanigans, she walked into her room, grabbing her black robe and tiptoeing downstairs in her bare feet. She entered the kitchen to find Jenna sitting at the dining table with a cup of coffee. Crystal walked over to the steaming hot coffee pot and poured some into her much loved Spiderman mug.

"Lydia's coming over soon with her magic witch tools that apparently make you look prettier." Crystal chuckled and took a sip of the hot coffe, enjoying of the scolding feeling of the brown liquid running down her throat.

"Ah, Lydia, the red-head that lives next door... am I right?" Jenna took a sip of her coffe and set it back down again, grabbing the newspaper and flipping through the pages.

"If she heard you call her that she would literally kill you, the first time i said it she didnt speak to me for like two days, then called me because she said she felt bad that I had no friends yet and forced me against my will to watch Mean Girls." Crystal announced, finishing whatever left she had in her mug and putting it in the dishwasher.

"Lovely girl. And for your information, Criss. It's called makeup." Jenna sarcastically said.

Crystal scoffed, rolling her eyes. "O-of course I knew that! Duh? Obviously-"

Just then there was a ding at the door, which meant Lydia was here to try dress Crystal up like a barbie doll, The brunette sighed, walking towards the door and opening it to find a fully ready Lydia with a huge pink bag in her left hand, and a flask of what Crystal presumed to be coffee in the other. Lydia instantly stepped in the house, passing the coffee to Crystal and heading up the stairs muttering a 'Lets do this' under her breath.

Crystal stood in the doorway staring at the strawberry blonde then muttering, "Well then, come on in."

Crystal tiptoed to the kitchen quickly, popping her head through the door.