04//Hospitals and Period Pamphlets

--DISCLAIMER--
I DO NOT OWN TEEN WOLF

~~~~~~~~~~

CHAPTER 4

HOSPITALS AND PERIOD PAMPHLETS

~~~~~~~~~~

The weekend had passed in a blur.

As promised, Saturday resulted in Jenna sending for a tow truck for the brunettes dearly missed and much-loved mustang. And after the tow truck had dropped her car off at the gas station, the brunette was never happier in her life, than the moment her engine roared to life.

Crystal spent the whole of Sunday with Jenna watching old black and white rom-coms whilst eating Ben & Jerry's ice cream, along with the beloved Hershey's wrappers spread out all over the living room. Crystal felt kind of odd though, it's not like she didn't enjoy spending time with Jenna. It was just a foreign feeling.

You see, Crystal never had the experience of having another female figure in her life to talk to, watch stupid romantic comedies and eat whatever the hell she wanted too. It was always her and her dad, watching wrestling shows and a lot of Spiderman. The brunette knew that Jenna was trying, she really did. However, she honestly couldn't tell if it was out of sympathy or because it's something she was supposed to do. Something just told her, however, that Jenna wouldn't do that.

Despite this, Crystal didn't pay attention to those thoughts. She wasn't going to waste the opportunity of having a female figure in her life, she needed it. She never thought of Jenna trying to fill the hole of the mother status, she thought of her as more of a sister. Mainly because she was only thirty years old. So, as Crystal sat on the couch, talking about the party she had attended whilst stuffing chocolate down her throat, she felt herself growing closer and closer to her aunt. The girl made a promise to herself that she wouldn't push her away.

🌙

On Monday morning, Lydia had dragged Crystal to yet another lacrosse practice, as they watched her sweaty jackass of a boyfriend run around chasing a ball. It was only the beginning of the school day and Crystal was already internally screaming with frustration as Lydia continued to blabber on about how Crystal never answered her phone calls all weekend.

She declined Lydia's phone calls for two reasons, one of them being the fact that she would more or less be dragged out of her house to watch The Notebook; and the other reason being that she wanted to spend time with Jenna.

Crystal sat with her hands stuffed deep in the pockets of her leather jacket and her legs crossed Indian style. How she managed to do that on such a narrow seat, she doesn't know.

She watched at the players lined up, taking shots each in to the goal. She chewed her bottom lip as Scott was rammed down to the ground by Jackson. Crystal, along with Lydia, winced as Scott came in to contact with the floor. She only hoped that Scott could control his so called 'anger issues'. Jackson must have said something to push Scott's buttons, due to the fact he abruptly stood up and jogged back to the start of the line. Crystal smiled upon seeing Stiles on the field, hoping that he would eventually make first line.

"What are you smiling at?" Lydia questioned from beside her, earning a shrug from Crystal.

"Oh, nothing."

"McCall's gonna do it again! McCall's gonna do it again!" Coach Finstock shouted in his usual loud tone.

Lydia and Crystal watched as Scott sprinted towards the goal. The next thing that happened was Scott shoulder bashing Jackson to the ground, everyone winced except her. It took her everything she had not to scream out loud with happiness but decided against it since she would rather not be lectured by Lydia today. Hell, she probably would have clapped if it weren't for Lydia gasping from her side and running to the field. The brunette groaned and stood up, walking down the steps of the bleachers to catch up with Lydia.