05//Intolerable

--DISCLAIMER--
I DO NOT OWN TEEN WOLF

~~~~~~~~~~

CHAPTER 5

INTOLERABLE

~~~~~~~~~~

A loud groan was heard from under a pile of blankets as sunlight poured through the now-open curtains. Crystal buried her head further under her blankets as Jenna yanked open the curtains shielding second window in the teenagers bedroom that was in the opposite corner.

"Ah! Stop! I'm blind!" Crystal groggily yelled, yanking her purple comforter over her head and burying her head under her pillows.

"Get out of bed, Criss. It's Saturday!" Jenna demanded as she opened the windows. It's been over a week since the fiasco that was Lydia's party, and not to mention the freaky encounter with the mysterious Derek. So far, school had been going along smoothly. Well, if you exclude Crystal's detention going horribly wrong. Instead of sitting in Harris' room for an hour, which she was originally supposed to do, she was instructed to do some re-shelving in the library; which lead to her not being able to leave until every single book was situated in it's rightful position, and there was a lot of books.

One person se had been so desperately trying to avoid all week was none other that Stiles Stilinski. She couldn't help but think that the grudge she had held against him for using her was stupid and childish. Maybe she was overthinking. But hell, not in a million years would she let anyone think that they can use her, especially to try and get to her best friend. She can't deny, however, that she missed talking to him. He really was a nice guy, even if he was profoundly annoying.

The amount of times that Stiles had tried to get her attention was becoming unbearable. Countless times, in class, he's tapped her shoulder an unnecessary amount of times; all the while whisper-shouting her name not-so-subtly which lead to Stiles getting numerous detentions. Crystal doesn't understand why he doesn't just give up, and she doesn't think she ever will.

"It's too early for this crap, seriously what are you doing to me?" The brunette groaned and buried herself deeper into her blanket, only to have her dreams ripped away as Jenna grabbed the covers and yanked them off the teenage girl.

"Criss! It's 12 pm, get your lazy ass out of bed!" Jenna huffed, exiting the room and leaving the door wide open.

"There better be PANCAKES." Yelled the teenage girl, wondering who the hell wakes people up on Saturday's. It's just not done.

The brunette, once again groaned, checking her phone on the nightstand to see she had several texts from the strawberry blonde.

FROM: Redhead

You're coming shopping with me today, don't even try get out of this, love ya! Xo

FROM: Redhead

You're also coming to Jacksons game tonight, and I'm buying you new clothes to wear to get away from those horrible flannels.

FROM: Redhead

I'm coming over in 30 minutes! Get up!

Well, at least it was something to do rather that sit and play the PlayStation for five hours straight.

Crystal internally chuckled. Nope, she would definitely rather stay home and play the PlayStation till her brain melts.

The Thomson girl hesitantly got out of bed and trudged to the shower, washing her hair and herself. Once dried, she grabbed her black ripped jeans, white shirt and a denim jacket, slipping on her converse she walked downstairs to make a bagel.