23//Finding Derek

--DISCLAIMER--
I DO NOT OWN TEEN WOLF

~~~~~~~~~~

CHAPTER 23

FINDING DEREK

~~~~~~~~~~

Twelve minutes.

It had been a total of twelve minutes since Crystal and Stiles found themselves entering the teenage boys Jeep with probably the most unwanted guest in the history of unwanted guests.

Peter freaking Hale.

In those twelve minutes, Crystal found herself staring aimlessly at the pitch black road in front of her because she would rather be anywhere else than inside that Jeep. The one place she used to find comfortable, mainly because every part of it smelled like Stiles, was now the most uncomfortable place she's ever had the pleasure of being in.

The bleeding had stopped. All that was left were streaks of dried blood and open wounds on her neck.
Time slowed down. She felt her whole world turn upside down as everything blurred around her, only the road ahead most visible.
All that was heard was the soft humming of the engine in the powder blue vehicle, silencing the psychotic asshole in the passenger seat; along with Stiles.

For some reason, Stiles wasn't as jittery and as nervous as he always would be. In any other situation, Stiles would either be drumming his fingers along the steering wheel or biting his lips; but not this time, his face remained stone cold, along with the rest of his body. His knuckles slightly turning white as he clutched the steering wheel with force. His jaw clenched shut as his eyes pierced through the window out in to the foggy, pitch black road. He was angry, and Crystal could tell only by looking at him.

"Don't feel bad, if she lives she'll become a werewolf. She'll be incredibly powerful." The annoying smug voice of Peter broke the silence that Crystal longed for again. His words stung like hell. If Lydia lived. And If Lydia lives, she will become a werewolf. Crystal decided to hold her tongue and refrain from saying anything she might just regret later on.

"Yeah, and once a month she'll go out of her freakin' mind and try to tear me a part." Stiles huffed and glanced through the rear-view mirror, studying Crystal's face. Her jaw was clenched shut, eyes glazed with sadness and anger as she stared out of the window.

"Actually, considering she's a woman... Twice a month."

Crystal snapped.

"Are you fucking kidding me? Is this just some joke to you? Oh, please, if it is then don't let me stop you from having a good time. Go on, have at it with your shitty remarks." She barked furiously at the Alpha, who just rolled his eyes in amusement.

Peter remained smirking and looking out of the window with a sickening happy-aura surrounding him. "Sweetheart, I think you've forgotten the part when I can rip your throat out at any given minute, so I suggest you keep that pretty little mouth shut."

Scoffing, Crystal shook her head in disbelief, stealing a glance at Stiles who wore a disgusted expression at Peter's earlier comment. The teenage boy then looked at Crystal and gave her a small smile, in an attempt to tell her that everything will be okay. And for some reason, with Stiles, she believed that. She believed that it will eventually be okay, as long as she has Stiles by her side. For some reason, she has a feeling that he won't be going anywhere; because she sure as hell wasn't. She returned the smile, tears springing to her eyes.

Minutes later, Crystal noticed Stiles pulling in to an almost deserted parking lot, which was too silent and eerie for her liking.

When the Jeep came to a stop, both Crystal and Stiles scrambled out, just as Peter walked over to the teenage boy and grabbed him by the collar of his shirt; dragging him towards a dark car parked a few metres away. Crystal glared at the back of his head and followed as fast as she could.