Heated Moment ("Lemon")

A/N: I'll pretend this is chapter 99.9 instead of 100 xD - I didn't plan to make chapter 100 smut but now it's so long, I felt like it deserved a chapter on its own. :'D Also, you don't have to read this if smut makes you feel uncomfortable. You're not missing out any story progression. ^.^

He took ahold of my leg and pulled it up, angling it lightly for better access before he began nibbling on my earlobe.

"Just relax" he whispered as he gently tugged on my earlobe.

Feeling his rough, big, yet gentle hands roaming around my bare body, especially my sensitive areas, was strange but in the best way possible. His other hand escaped my stomach and teasingly slow slid over towards my unharmed boob. My heart was already racing with excitement and anticipation. This was going to make me feel good and I definitely needed that right now.

He carefully tore down the cup, making sure the bra was not moving too much due to the injury on the other side, and freeing my boob from it's lace cage.

"Mmh" he hummed in approval, followed by a subtle chuckle.

Before I could bother about it, he cupped and squeezed it softly, making me gasp in return. He reacted on this by massaging it, kneading it lightly. This was already doing magic to me and small, barely audible moans escaped my lips.

"You like this?" he asked before he placed various little kisses all over my exposed neck.

Of course, he knew where my sweet spot was and started sucking on it carefully, making sure that he wouldn't press his teeth into my skin. My nipples grew harder and harder, poking through he bra on one side and against his hand on the other. There was no need for me to reply, my body already gave him an answer. As he noticed what he was doing to me, he cupped my core with his hand, making me blush furiously again and moan louder. The tingling feeling in my stomach, that I hadn't felt in forever, returned. It was faint but definitely growing by each loving caress.

He stopped playing with my entire breast and instead pinched my nipple, followed by him shifting beneath me. I felt him press against my back. It was not only me who was enjoying this.

"I could get used to this beautiful sight" he mumbled as he kissed along my jawline.

My head was resting against his shoulder by now, eyes closed, lips parted and completely relaxing. There were no doubts in my head, I needed this and I wanted this. To me, this was him proving his love to me. Aching for his touch, I ground against his hand with my lower half. He grinned as he leaned forward just enough to steal a kiss. I was fast to react, wanted to kiss him back but he slipped his tongue past my lips within another second, fighting my tongue for dominance. To ensure his win, he parted my lower lips with his fingers and ran one digit along my most sensitive part. As he brushed against my bud, I threw my head back on his shoulder. My bud was already swollen and beyond vulnerable to any type of touch. The waves coming from this faint touch were electrifying, shutting my brain off entirely. Thinking clear was impossible. That he got me ready so fast was a surprise to me, making me realize how bad I secretly craved this.

"So wet already?" he wondered, sounding pleased, his voice lowering immensely, "Such a good girl."