Finally Free.

A persistent song wakes you from your slumber, slowly lifting your head from the pillows you begin to recognize the tune; The Phoenix by Fall Out Boy.

"Marco, answer your phone, will you?" You tiredly grumble, glancing beside you to send the blonde a glare but he's nowhere to be seen, his side of the bed is empty. Still messy but no longer warm so he's been up for a while.

With a slightly irritated groan, you reach out for his mobile deciding to shut his alarm up yours--Oh, it's a phone call. Upon blinking a few times your eyes finally adjust to the screen, the call being from Shanks.

In attempts to be polite, you figure it's best you hunt Marco down and let him know but first...you need clothes. He had his cast taken off last night and wanted to put his now fully-functional hand to good use and you were very willing to assist him, to say the least.

Three weeks of dating and you finally get to see just how that body of his works. You've found his most sensitive areas; his neck, his earlobes, his collarbones and strangely the dip in his back, where his spine is.

You traced your fingertips along it last night and it seemed to have triggered Round 2 from the blonde, not that you're complaining of course. Climbing out of bed, you scamper around the room in search of your clothes.

Your panties you find quite easily, but it's the rest of your clothes that seem to be hiding. Sure, Marco ripped your shirt when he was stripping you down last night so you know better than to look for that. 

But your trousers are here somewhere and in good condition, you're certain of that much. When you fail to find them, you decide to just slip into your pajama shorts instead before throwing Marco's shirt on to cover your chest.

It's not like I'm leaving the house or anything.

You exit Marco's bedroom with his phone in hand and begin to make your way down the stairs, a familiar male's voice reaching your ears. You know it's nobody in the household but it's a man you're familiar with, surely.

Zoro, maybe?

It all becomes too obvious when you enter the kitchen to find Trafalgar Law, not Zoro. The tattooed male holding your boyfriend's wrist out as Marco wiggles it back and forth. "It's healed nicely, pineapple-ya. Try not to put so much strain on it."

Too la--PINEAPPLE-YA?!

"Whatever you say yoi." Marco murmurs, his eyes lightening up as they find you standing in the doorway. "Hey, there's my girl~!" The blonde chimes joyfully, Law taking a lazy glance at you before he averts his eyes back to Marco's wrist.

"You got a call from Shanks," You inform attempting to make it seem like your presence is necessary as you pad over to the cute blonde. It's not that Marco makes you feel unneeded or anything, quite the opposite actually.

But you can't say the same for the cranky med student who's looking at his wrist right now. You pass on the phone before making your way straight toward the living room, Marco raising a brow at the action but not calling you out on it.

"She seems distant, having a couples dispute?" Of course, that jerk would make a comment. Law's voice laced with a sarcastic tone and boy, does he regret it. Surely everybody knows by now, one does not simply diss Marco.

"Oh, we're fine yoi. What about you and Ace~?" You can almost hear the scowl creeping to Law's face at the mere comment, the guy only offering a huff in response. "I mean, the silent treatment has gone on long enough, don't you think yoi~?"

"A lifetime wouldn't be long enough."

Without lingering any longer, you enter the living room where Sabo plays Grand Theft Auto 5 on his PS4. You can hear him speaking to Ace and Luffy through the mic, the two playing with him but clearly on their own consoles.

"Oh no, that's a tank! Tank! Nope! I'm out!" Sabo yells with panic in his voice as his character on the game dives out of the car, Ace seemingly being the driver and...stupidly heading straight toward the tank, getting blown up in the process.

"Wha?! How did I die! I was in a truck!" Ace's voice erupting from the TV, you'd assume that Sabo has the sound coming through the speaks instead for whatever reason...or that Ace is just extremely loud that he can be heard clearly through the earpiece, even from where you're standing. Either of those seem possible to you.

Probably has it playing through the TV to save himself from earache. 

"You had a truck, sure. But that guy had a tank." Sabo snickers, the blonde having his character run across the military base, seemingly trying to get to an army van before the tank blows him up also. "Damn it! So close."

"I GOT A JET SHISHISHI~!"

"HOW THE HELL DID YOU GET A JET?!" Ace and Sabo both yell out in disbelief causing a chuckle to escape your lips. You can vaguely hear Thatch through Ace's mic, the brunette saying something about him and Sabo being used as bait so that Luffy can sneak in unnoticed.

"Yeah, we've underestimated him! He's smarter than we think!"

"Ace, let me get in your ca--!" Sabo's sentence being cut off when the freckled boy's character brutally runs him down instead, killing him instantly. Rude. "Wow, that's how it is? Okay."

"Sabo," You grin mischievously, the blonde glancing at you curiously but still managing to steal somebody's car without even looking at the screen. He clearly plays this game far too often. "I think Law's in the kitchen, does Ace know~?"

Apparently that's all you needed to say, the brother instantly picking up on the joke and smirking against the microphone. "I don't know. Ace, did you know Law's in the kitchen~?" He chirps darkly, you have to hold your breath to stop yourself cackling when Ace immediately falls silent.

Although, you can hear Thatch cracking up in the background. "...No...who's Law?" The male finally responds, the lack of will to live is so beyond evident in his tone as Sabo snickers deviously.

"Isn't Law who you kissed in kindergarten? Shishishi~!" Luffy blurts innocently as he shoots a missile as Ace's car and blows it up, along with Ace's character. Just missing Sabo's in the process. 

And just like that, you're clutching to the couch for dear life as you cackle so hard that your insides start to hurt. Sabo's face going bright red from laughter before he crashes his newly-stolen car into a tree.

"Thanks, Luffy. I totally needed your input." Ace grumbles sarcastically, Thatch sounding like he's turning into a seal in the background. Some footsteps approaching from behind before a pair of arms make their way around your waist and a certain sweet smell invades your nostrils.

"What happened to your clothes yoi~?" The blonde purrs quietly in your ear, thankfully Sabo's still too busy laughing at the flamed-grilled Ace to overhear him. Tilting your head to the side, you allow the older blonde to kiss the crook of your neck.

As if you don't know!

"I found something comfier to wear, obviously~" 

"W-What? It wasn't Law? Shishishi sorry~ Was it Eustass Kid then? I know it was one of them!"

"H-HELL NO, LUFFY! SHUT UP!"

Good Lord...can you even image? Eustass Kid...